The uterus is one of the main organs of the female body. It is she who is responsible for the continuation of the human race.
The uterus is a hollow organ inside which a future baby is born and developed. From below, the uterus passes into the cervix. From above, it has two branches, which are called fallopian tubes. It is through them that the future egg descends into the uterine cavity, where it meets the sperm. After their meeting, the mystery of the creation of life begins.
This is interesting:
- Before pregnancy, the uterus is a formation measuring 5 x 7,5 cm. And during pregnancy, it increases, occupying 2/3 of the abdominal cavity.
- The distance that the sperm must cover before it, having overcome the cervix, meets the egg, is 10 cm. Based on its size and speed of movement, it can be calculated that the path covered by it (in human terms) is 6 km. , which corresponds to the distance from Moscow to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
- The longest pregnancy recorded by doctors was 375 days. That is, 95 days longer than a normal pregnancy.
Healthy foods for the uterus
In order for the fetus to develop correctly, it is necessary to provide it with a complete and balanced diet. In addition, you need to take care of the health of the uterus itself. To do this, you need to consume the following foods.
- Avocado. Responsible for a woman’s reproductive health. It is a good source of folic acid. Is the prevention of cervical dysplasia.
- Rosehip. Contains vitamin C, which, being a reliable antioxidant, protects a woman’s body from oncology. Improves the tone of the vessels of the uterus. Maintains the oxygen level necessary for the fetus.
- Eggs. They contain lecithin, which is involved in the absorption of vitamins. They are a complete source of protein necessary for the full development of the unborn child.
- Mackerel, herring, salmon. They contain fats necessary for the normal functioning of the uterus and fallopian tubes. They are a prophylactic agent that protects against oncology.
- Olive oil. Contains vitamin E and fats necessary for the health of the mucous epithelium of the uterus. In addition, the substances they contain help the whole body to function.
- Leafy vegetables. They contain a large amount of organic magnesium, which is necessary for the proper formation of the nervous system of the unborn baby.
- Seaweed and feijoa. They are rich in iodine, which is responsible for metabolic processes not only in the uterus, but throughout the body. Increases the protective functions of the uterus, protecting it from cancer.
- Lactic acid foods. They are rich in vitamin B, as well as protein and calcium. They participate in raising the immunity of the whole body, thanks to beneficial bacteria that protect the body from dysbiosis. During pregnancy, they protect the unborn baby from the adverse effects of the external environment. They are a building material for the skeletal system of mother and baby.
- Liver, butter. They are a source of vitamin A. This vitamin is essential for building new blood vessels during pregnancy.
- Carrots + oil. Also, like the previous foods, it contains vitamin A. And in addition, carrots are rich in potassium and magnesium.
- Apilak. Strengthens the immune system. It is an important component for the formation of the fetal nervous system. (Provided that there is no allergy to bee foods.)
- Whole wheat bread. Contains fiber, which is responsible for normal intestinal motility. During pregnancy, it protects the body of a woman and a child from poisoning by waste foods.
- Pumpkin seeds. Contains zinc. He is responsible for strengthening the immune system of the mother and the unborn child. Such children practically do not suffer from diathesis, diarrhea and dysentery.
It is imperative to normalize the stool, which will protect the uterus from squeezing from the intestines. In addition, it will protect her from intoxication.
During pregnancy, a woman should consume an additional 300 calories. This will provide the fetus with the necessary supply of vitamins and minerals for its full growth.
Folk remedies for normalizing uterine function
Reception of infusion from a shepherd’s purse well tones the uterus.
In order for the uterus to function normally, foods that cause its poisoning should not be abused.
Preparing for pregnancy:
- It is very good to go through a complete cleansing of the body. Good results are obtained by using a decoction of hay.
- Go to a sanatorium or a forest boarding house to increase immunity.
- Will be charged with vitamins. At the same time, you should mainly consume the vitamins contained in the foods listed above. As for chemical vitamins, instead of being useful, they can cause hypervitaminosis!
- It is also good to do meditation, yoga. This will provide you with good health, and the uterus will allow you to get everything that is due to her.
Harmful foods for the uterus
Harmful foods that have an adverse effect on the uterus include the following foods:
- French fries… Possesses a carcinogenic factor that can cause the appearance of uterine cancer.
- Spicy dishes… They cause plethora of the vessels of the uterus. As a result, they stretch and may even burst, causing profuse bleeding.
- Alcohol… Violates the functioning of the blood vessels of the uterus, and as a result, their spasm.