The parathyroid glands are four small endocrine glands located behind the thyroid gland. They produce antagonist hormones: parathyroid hormone and calcitonin.
These hormones regulate the level of calcium in the body so that the nervous and motor systems function normally.
If the level of calcium in the blood falls below a certain level, parathyroid hormone stimulates special cells that extract calcium from the bone tissue. With an excess of calcium, the parathyroid hormone antagonist, calcitonin, is turned on, and everything returns to normal again.
Healthy foods for the parathyroid glands
- Buckwheat. Contains 8 essential amino acids. In addition, it is rich in phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc and beta-carotene.
- Walnuts. They contain iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, zinc, as well as vitamins C and E. Improve metabolism and regulate the activity of the parathyroid glands.
- Chicken meat. One of the healthiest types of meat. Rich in B vitamins, selenium and easily digestible protein. It is a building material for parathyroid cells.
- Red meat. Contains a large amount of iron, which is necessary for the production of parathyroid hormone.
- Citrus. They stimulate blood oxygen saturation, and also participate in its delivery to the cells of the parathyroid glands.
- Spirulina. It is rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B3, as well as phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. It has antitumor activity. Protects the parathyroid glands from degeneration.
- Carrot. Beta-carotene, which is part of carrots, is involved in the formation of parathyroid hormone.
- Sesame seeds. They are rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. In addition, they contain: copper, zinc, vitamin E, folic acid, as well as a number of polyunsaturated acids. Participate in the synthesis of hormones.
- Seafood. They are rich in iron, zinc, vitamins: A, B12, C. Improve the activity of the parathyroid glands.
- Almond nut. A good source of protein. Contains potassium, phosphorus, zinc, as well as magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E and C. Increases the activity of cells of the parathyroid glands.
- Alfalfa. Has anti-inflammatory, tonic effect. Contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium and sodium. Removes toxins. Increases the activity of the glands.
For the health of the parathyroid glands, the following recommendations must be followed:
- 1 Take walks in the fresh air more often.
- 2 Exercise and hardening.
- 3 Avoid stress.
- 4 Take sun and air baths.
- 5 Provide the body with adequate nutrition.
Traditional methods of improving the activity of the parathyroid glands
Beet tincture gives a good effect for cleaning and improving the activity of the parathyroid glands.
For its preparation, you need to take 60 gr. beets. Grind.
Pour one liter of vodka. Insist 2 weeks.
Take 30 drops 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of treatment is 10 days. Then break for 10 days, and repeat the cleansing again.
Contraindications to this type of cleaning are: high blood pressure and hormone intake.
Harmful foods for the parathyroid glands
- Long-term storage foods. They contain a large amount of preservatives and other harmful compounds.
- Coffee. It is the cause of a violation of the synthesis of parathyroid hormone and calcitonin.
- Alcohol. Due to vasospasm, it is the cause of calcium imbalance.
- Salt. The sodium ions it contains can disrupt the osmotic state of the gland cells and interfere with the production of calcitonin.