The male reproductive system is a collection of internal and external organs. Internal organs include: the sex glands – the testes, the vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and the prostate gland. The external organs are represented by the scrotum and penis. The male urethra is a conduit for sperm entering it from the seminal ducts.
- The maximum sexual activity in men occurs at 9 o’clock in the morning.
- In Southeast Asia, parents wear special charms with images of genitals on boys.
Useful foods for the male reproductive system
For the normal functioning of the male reproductive system, the following foods must be consumed:
- Eggs, fish caviar. They affect the full development of the male reproductive system.
- Pine nuts. Participate in the normalization of spermatogenesis, thanks to the vitamins and microelements they contain.
- Red meat, fish, poultry. Complete source of protein.
- Olive, sunflower oil. Good source of vitamin E and healthy fats.
- Citrus. They increase the number of sperm and are also responsible for their activity.
- Greens and leafy vegetables. They contain chlorophyll, which supports immunity and detoxifies the body.
- Walnuts. Stimulate metabolism, and also increase male strength. Contain iron, calcium, phosphorus, zinc and vitamins C and E.
- Oysters. Thanks to the vitamins and microelements they contain, they are world famous aphrodisiacs.
- Almond. Responsible for increasing sperm activity. It is a good source of protein. Contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc, as well as B vitamins, vitamin E and folic acid.
- Carrot. Thanks to the beta-carotene contained in it and trace elements – potassium, magnesium and phosphorus, it improves spermatogenesis.
- Buckwheat. Rich in phosphorus, magnesium, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamin C and beta-carotene. Contains 8 essential amino acids.
- Honey. Improves the structure of the male seed. Increases the chances of egg fertilization.
- Sesame. Rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and copper. Regulates testosterone levels.
For the normal functioning of the genitals, it is necessary to take into account the balance of foods containing a full range of useful vitamins and minerals. This will provide the male reproductive system with the necessary supply of nutrients.
The male body especially needs complete proteins, vegetable oils, eggs, fish roe and greens and vegetables. Excess carbohydrates and fats, overeating, which significantly reduces the level of testosterone in the body, harm male sexual function.
Carrot juice, carrot salad with Jerusalem artichoke are very useful for enhancing the work of the male reproductive system.
For the prevention of sexual dysfunctions, doctors advise to regularly improve the kidneys. Because their work is closely related to the functioning of the reproductive system.
Folk remedies for normalizing work and cleaning
The following herbs will help prevent inflammation of the male reproductive system and activate sexual function:
- Red clover. It has a mild anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory effect. Cleanses the body, protects against harmful substances.
- Alfalfa. Enhances sexual activity. Participates in the elimination of toxins. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Contains potassium, magnesium, calcium and manganese.
- Celery. Improves sperm production thanks to the magnesium, potassium and vitamin C present in it.
- In addition to the aforementioned plants, good activators of sexual function are: aloe tree, nettle and dandelion.
- Beekeeping foods will help preserve reproductive health for many years.
Historical fact. Ginseng has been used for centuries to enhance the fertility of the elderly emperors.
You can read about the method of cleansing the reproductive system here.
Harmful foods for the male reproductive system
- Table salt – causes moisture retention, increases blood pressure, irritates the kidney parenchyma and seminiferous tubules.
- Alcohol – provokes degenerative changes in the testicles, as a result of which deformed forms of spermatozoa appear, which are either unable to conceive or carry affected genes.
- Canned food and drinks for long-term storage – cause a violation of spermatogenesis.
- Smoked foods. They have a crustacean effect. Cause an excess of female sex hormones.
- Drinks and juices with fructose – lead to the destruction of the walls of the blood vessels of the genital organs.
- Beer – in large quantities, causes an increase in estrogen in a man’s body – female sex hormones and a decrease in testosterone.