Often, with diseases of the gallbladder, a person’s character deteriorates. He becomes irritable and restless. And it’s all about this small organ, which sometimes gives us so much trouble!
The gallbladder is an organ located on the right side of the human body, right below the liver. This is a “depot” of bile, which, during the next meal, is thrown into the intestines to speed up digestion. The size of the gallbladder is small, about the size of an average chicken egg. Inside, it is filled with a viscous, greenish bile. How to keep this organ healthy for many years will be discussed in our article.
Healthy foods for the gallbladder
- Carrots, bell peppers and pumpkin. All these vegetables contain carotene, which, when converted into vitamin A, improves the functioning of the gallbladder.
- Herring and cod. They contain important acids of the Omega class and are an important constituent of bile.
- Rowan. Contains substances, the presence of which in bile, improves its quality several times!
- White cabbage. Able to bind toxins. Takes an active part in ensuring the health of the gallbladder and in the formation of bile.
- Seaweed. Contains a large amount of organic iodine, which is a prophylactic agent against most gallbladder diseases.
- Beet. Similar to white cabbage, it has cleansing properties that are successfully used in the formation of bile.
- Apples. Thanks to the pectins and iron contained in them, they are able to increase the quality of the secreted bile.
- Dried apricots, raisins and dates. A source of potassium, which is necessary to maintain normal tone to the walls of the gallbladder.
- Chicory. Improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the gallbladder.
- Rosehip. Due to the content of a large amount of natural vitamin C, it plays an important role in the life support of this organ.
In order for the gallbladder to be always healthy and in good shape, the following rules must be followed:
- normalize liver function (you can take crushed milk thistle seeds);
- avoid overeating;
- avoid hypothermia;
- establish a full and regular diet;
- avoid stress.
Folk remedies to normalize the gallbladder
In order to ensure the normal functioning of the gallbladder, you should take care of its purity. For this, the following herbs are suitable:
- corn silk;
- sandy cmin (immortelle);
To prepare the composition, all herbs should be taken in equal amounts. Insist them as follows: pour three tablespoons of the mixture with two glasses of boiling water and let it brew. You can add honey. Drink during the day on an empty stomach. Duration of admission is one month.
Harmful foods for the gallbladder
- Sturdy mushroom and meat broths – contain substances that can cause stone formation.
- Fatty fried meat (especially lamb and pork) – a large load on the gallbladder, since they require a large amount of bile to process them.
- Horseradish, radish, garlic and mustard – have an effect that irritates the walls of the gallbladder.
- Alcoholic drinks – cause spasm of the bile duct and, as a result, stagnation of bile.