According to statistics, the first thing a man pays his attention to is a woman’s breasts. Breasts are different: small and large, luxurious and petite. But all of them are united by the fact that they are intended for feeding newborns.
In addition to their nutritional function, the breasts also play an important sexual role as they are a strong erogenous zone. In addition, women’s breasts have an important aesthetic function.
The breast is represented by two mammary glands. It develops during puberty. The internal structure of the breast is represented by several lobules, which, if necessary, produce milk.
- Eighty percent of women have a slightly larger left breast than the right.
- In ancient times, among the southern Slavs there was a belief that the breasts of mermaids were of such a size that they could easily be thrown behind their backs.
- It is believed that the shape of the breast depends on the race to which the woman belongs. African women have pear-like breasts, European women – like an orange, and Asian women – like a lemon.
Healthy Breast Products
Proceeding from the fact that breasts are, first of all, an organ of nutrition for a baby, it is necessary that the milk they produce is rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements. And for this it is necessary that their owners receive high-quality and, most importantly, wholesome food.
- Olive oil. Rich in vitamin E, which is responsible for the skin. In addition, the fats contained in it are extremely important for protecting the mammary gland from the occurrence of mastopathy.
- Herring, mackerel. Just like olive oil, they contain important fats. But in addition, they contain phosphorus, which is necessary for building the skeletal system of a newborn.
- Citrus fruits, rose hips. They contain a large amount of vitamin C, which is responsible for blood circulation in the breasts. In addition, it is an antioxidant, protecting the breasts from the formation of neoplasms.
- Leafy vegetables. As a source of magnesium and folic acid, they have anti-inflammatory effects on the mammary glands.
- Sea buckthorn. A good source of provitamin A. Stimulates the development and functioning of milk producing lobules.
- Chicken. Contains an easily digestible protein that is essential for giving the breasts volume. In addition, it is rich in iron, which is essential for blood circulation.
- Eggs. Source of lecithin and trace elements responsible for the formation of breast lobules. Complete source of protein. They have the ability to remove toxins from the body.
- Seaweed. Improves metabolic processes, thanks to the iodine contained in it. Has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lactic acid products. They contain a large amount of organic calcium, protein and vitamin B. They are responsible for increasing the level of immunity.
- Liver. Like sea buckthorn, it is a good source of vitamin A. In addition, it is rich in iron, which is essential for the circulatory system.
- Honey, pollen and royal jelly. They contain almost the entire periodic table. Participate in the synthesis of prolactin.
- Pumpkin seeds. Contains zinc, which boosts the immune system of the baby. As a result, they do not suffer from diathesis and dysentery.
To ensure breast health, it is advisable to avoid foods that cause spasms of blood vessels in the breast area. As a result of the use of these foods, the breasts may be deprived of essential nutrients. And, as a consequence of this, the baby sucking on the breast will also be deprived of them.
Folk remedies for normalizing breast functions
In addition to consuming the products listed above, the following requirements must be met.
- Do not expose your breasts to prolonged sun exposure.
- Lubricate the nipple area with sea buckthorn oil to prevent the appearance of cracks, which can be caused by both baby’s teeth and an incorrectly fitted bra.
- Massage the breasts to stimulate the circulatory system.
- Do air baths for the breasts, freeing them from the shackles of the bra.
Harmful products for the breast
- French fries… Possesses a carcinogenic factor that can cause breast neoplasms.
- Chocolate, candies with added fructose… They cause destruction of the blood vessels in the chest.
- Salt… Promotes moisture retention in the body. As a result, the blood vessels are overloaded.
- Preservatives… They are capable of causing fibrotic changes in the breast.
- Alcohol… Causes vasospasm, depriving the breast and milk for the baby of vital components.