CSF is a cerebrospinal fluid that circulates in the cavities of the brain and spinal cord. It is essential for the proper functioning of the brain tissue.
Protects the brain from mechanical damage. Ensures the maintenance of constant intracranial pressure, as well as water-electrolyte balance. Responsible for metabolic processes between blood and brain.
This is interesting:
Liquor is the only liquid, the study of which allows you to assess the state of the central nervous system!
Useful foods for cerebrospinal fluid
- Walnuts. Thanks to the vitamins and microelements they contain, nuts inhibit the aging process of brain tissue. And since the cerebrospinal fluid is responsible for metabolic processes, the health of the whole organism is directly related to the health of the brain.
- Chicken eggs. Eggs are a source of lutein, which reduces the risk of strokes and stimulates the normalization of cerebrospinal fluid production.
- Dark chocolate. The consumption of chocolate causes the release of serotonin in the body, which activates the cerebrospinal fluid pathways. It also has a beneficial effect on brain tissue due to the presence of theobromine (a substance similar to caffeine, but without its negative effects).
- Carrot. Due to its beta-carotene content, it is able to slow down the aging process. In addition, it prevents the destruction of brain cells and is responsible for maintaining constant intracranial pressure.
- Seaweed. Contains a large amount of iodine. Responsible for the synthesis of cerebrospinal fluid and its cellular composition.
- Fatty fish. Fatty acids contained in fish are actively involved in maintaining the mineral and vitamin composition of the liquid.
- Chicken. Selenium and B vitamins, which are found in chicken meat, are responsible for the integrity of the blood vessels through which the cerebrospinal fluid circulates.
- Spinach. A good source of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K. Participates in maintaining water and electrolyte balance.
For the normal functioning of the whole organism, it is necessary that all brain structures are protected from the negative effects of the environment. This is exactly what the cerebrospinal fluid does. We just have to take care of the normal functioning of the cerebrospinal fluid channels. For this, it is advisable to exclude traumatic sports, to establish a daily routine, to provide the body with clean (oxygenated) air, and most importantly, to normalize nutrition.
Folk remedies for normalizing the production of cerebrospinal fluid
In order to normalize the production of cerebrospinal fluid, the following composition is used in folk medicine.
Take 1 avocado and grind. Add 3 crushed walnuts. Add 150 grams of lightly salted herring, ground to a pasty state (remove the bones beforehand). Pour in 250 ml. previously dissolved gelatin. Stir and refrigerate.
The resulting jelly should be consumed once a week.
Harmful foods for liquor
- Alcoholic drinks… They cause vasospasm and disrupt the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Salt… Excessive salt intake increases intracranial pressure, which negatively affects the brain. Due to the compression of the brain areas, oxygen deprivation occurs, which leads to poor functioning of the brain.
- Fat meat… Due to the high cholesterol content, it may be deposited on the walls of blood vessels. And since the cerebrospinal fluid is the link between the brain and the blood, the cholesterol barrier can do a bad job for the entire body.
- Sausages, sweet carbonated drinks, “crackers” and other foods of long-term storage… They contain chemicals harmful to the cerebrospinal fluid that can disrupt its water-salt composition.