The very first question that challenges dieters: how to build your diet? As you know, to get rid of excess weight, not enough to exercise regularly, you need to reconsider your food habits. We offer you a proper nutrition menu for weight loss, which helps you navigate when planning your diet.
10 important rules about proper nutrition for weight loss
Before proceeding to a detailed description of the proper nutrition menu for weight loss, remind you of the basic rules of weight loss. That is what is important to know everyone is losing weight!
- Lose weight from a calorie deficit, not nutrition per se. When we eat less than the body needs for energy, it begins to use the reserve Fund in the form of fat. This will start the process of weight loss. What, when, and in what combinations you eat – all of this is not critical. If you eat a deficit of calories, then you lose weight.
- All diets, no matter how you called them, intended to make a person eat less and create the necessary calorie deficit. Slimming nutrition also achieved through restrictions in the food you eat less nutritious foods and get rid of the “food garbage.” Usually, this is enough to keep the calorie deficit, even if you do not consider the numbers of caloric content directly (though with the right foods, you can eat with a surplus and better).
- So if you want to lose weight, there is no need to eat only the right foods: chicken, buckwheat porridge, a dish of cauliflower, low-fat cottage cheese, and a salad of fresh vegetables. No foods in themselves contribute to weight gain, but the overall excess of calories.
- With fat, flour, and sweet foods are very easy to create a surplus of calories, so this food must be restricted. But if you can fit these foods into your calorie allowance, you can eat them with no harm to weight loss.
- However, it is better to stick to the menu proper nutrition: not for weight loss in the first place, and their own health. Remember that fast food and sweets have no nutritional value and harm the body when used in large amounts.
- Directly for weight loss, mealtime is not critical, so you don’t have to completely change your diet and routine. Just remember that preparing a competent right menu for the day helps you eat balanced, minimize the feeling of hunger, develop good food habits, and improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Proteins, fats, and carbohydrates do not have a significant impact on reducing weight. Slimming the most important is the overall caloric intake. But these figures are an important consideration for the preservation of muscle (proteins), enough energy (carbohydrates), normal functioning of the hormonal system (fats).
- Products can be combined on the plate in any way, it also does not affect the process of weight loss. If you want to hold a separate food or combine foods only a familiar way – please.
- The following recommendation is only one of the most common options menu proper nutrition every day. You can build a menu to suit your features, not necessarily to focus on the “dietary rules.” If you consider calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, you have a free hand: for weight loss, eat within PFC.
- The distribution of protein and carbohydrates throughout the day, proper breakfasts and dinners, certain foods before and after a workout is just an additional brick in the construction of the body but not the key. They are more relevant at the final stage of sanding the body and bring it to a perfect shape.
To sum up. The issue of weight loss always comes down to diet regardless of diet and menu for each day. That is why counting calories is the best way to lose weight because you will always plan the meals at its own discretion under its rules PFC.
Proper nutrition is an additional tool for weight loss, which will help you change dietary habits and eat balanced and health benefits.
Menu of proper nutrition for weight loss
It is important to keep in mind when menu planning a proper diet for every day:
- Breakfast should be rich in complex carbohydrates for energy for the whole day.
- Fast carbs (sweets, desserts, dried fruits) are best consumed in the morning.
- Dinner is desirable to do mostly protein.
- Each meal should include fiber (fresh vegetables, bran, whole grains, fruits).
- Forget the rule “do not eat after 18.00,” but better to eat no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Distribute the calories for the day in about the following proportions: 25-30% for Breakfast, 30-35% for lunch, 20-25% dinner, 15-20% eating.
- 1-2 hours before a workout best to eat carbs within 30 minutes after your workout – carbs + protein.
Reiterate that weight loss is the most important thing is to keep the overall calorie deficit for the day. But from the point of view of nutrition, health, energy, normal body function, and reduce the risk of breakdowns, it is better to follow the above rules.
Sample menu of proper nutrition for the day:
- Breakfast: Complex carbohydrates
- Second Breakfast: Simple carbohydrates
- Lunch: Protein + Carbs + Fats. Be sure to fiber.
- Afternoon snack: Carbohydrates, fats can be a bit
- Dinner: Protein + fiber preferably
We present several menu options for nutrition for weight loss. These are just examples of the most popular and successful options for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are most often found in slimming. You can have your menu of proper nutrition for each day based on individual needs.
- Porridge with fruit/dried fruit/nuts/honey and milk (the most common variant – the oatmeal)
- Scrambled eggs with whole-grain bread
- Sandwiches with whole grain bread or crackers
- Osama bin (mix eggs and oatmeal and fry in a skillet)
- Smoothie of cottage cheese, milk, and banana (it is desirable to add complex carbohydrates – bran or oatmeal)
- Whole-grain cereal with milk
- Cereal/pasta/potatoes + meat/fish
- Steamed vegetables + meat/fish
- Salad + meat/fish
- Vegetables/side dish + bean
Lunch is the most “affordable” meal; you can choose almost any combination of ingredients to your taste.
- Vegetables + lean meat/fish
- Vegetables + cheese + eggs
- Yogurt with fruit
- Dried fruits
- Cottage cheese or yogurt
- Whole wheat bread/crackers
From the options of Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, create your own menu nutrition every day.
The calories calculate independently based on their portions and specific foods. By the way, modern gadgets make it easy enough: Top best free mobile apps for counting calories.