|beef, 1 category||216.0 (gram)|
|animal fat||10.0 (gram)|
Langet is cut from a thin part of the tenderloin, 2 pieces per serving, 10-12 mm thick, lightly beaten, sprinkled with salt and pepper and fried on both sides in a pan with fat heated to 150-180 ° C, until a crispy crust forms (8 min ). When on vacation, langet is garnished and poured with meat juice. Garnishes – fried potatoes (from boiled), fried potatoes (from raw); deep-fried potatoes, potato croquettes, complex side dishes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||381.3 kCal||1684 kCal||22.6%||5.9%||442 g|
|Proteins||33.2 g||76 g||43.7%||11.5%||229 g|
|Fats||27.6 g||56 g||49.3%||12.9%||203 g|
|Water||132 g||2273 g||5.8%||1.5%||1722 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.08 mg||1.5 mg||5.3%||1.4%||1875 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||2.9%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||107.8 mg||500 mg||21.6%||5.7%||464 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.8 mg||5 mg||16%||4.2%||625 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.6 mg||2 mg||30%||7.9%||333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||12.9 μg||400 μg||3.2%||0.8%||3101 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||4 μg||3 μg||133.3%||35%||75 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||1.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||4.7 μg||50 μg||9.4%||2.5%||1064 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||10.1112 mg||20 mg||50.6%||13.3%||198 g|
|Potassium, K||331.7 mg||2500 mg||13.3%||3.5%||754 g|
|Calcium, Ca||14.7 mg||1000 mg||1.5%||0.4%||6803 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||31.9 mg||400 mg||8%||2.1%||1254 g|
|Sodium, Na||77.2 mg||1300 mg||5.9%||1.5%||1684 g|
|Sulfur, S||340.9 mg||1000 mg||34.1%||8.9%||293 g|
|Phosphorus, P||320.5 mg||800 mg||40.1%||10.5%||250 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||87.4 mg||2300 mg||3.8%||1%||2632 g|
|Iron, Fe||4.5 mg||18 mg||25%||6.6%||400 g|
|Iodine, I||10.7 μg||150 μg||7.1%||1.9%||1402 g|
|Cobalt, Co||10.4 μg||10 μg||104%||27.3%||96 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0519 mg||2 mg||2.6%||0.7%||3854 g|
|Copper, Cu||269.7 μg||1000 μg||27%||7.1%||371 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||17.2 μg||70 μg||24.6%||6.5%||407 g|
|Nickel, Ni||12.7 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||112.2 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||93.4 μg||4000 μg||2.3%||0.6%||4283 g|
|Chrome, Cr||12.2 μg||50 μg||24.4%||6.4%||410 g|
|Zinc, Zn||4.8017 mg||12 mg||40%||10.5%||250 g|
The energy value is 381,3 kcal.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
- 218 kCal
- 899 kCal