Losing weight up to 3 kg in 3 days.
The average daily calorie content is 650 Kcal.
Since ancient times, grapes have been famous for their medicinal properties. But even now, few people know that this berry helps not only to improve their health, but also to lose weight. If you need to lose a couple of unnecessary pounds, and you love grapes, the grape diet is your way to gain the desired harmony.
Grape Diet Requirements
Strict grape diet allows for 3-4 days (it is undesirable to stick to it longer) to lose about 2 extra pounds. You need to eat three times a day, while drinking 1,5-2 liters of plain water. On the first diet day, you need to eat 500 g of grapes, on the second – 1 kg, on the third – 1,5 kg. If you want to spend the fourth day of the diet, make up his diet of 1-1,5 kg of berries.
There is a less strict option for losing weight with grapes. Soft grape diet lasting 7 days will rid the body of 2-3 kg. Here, the menu already boasts a greater variety and a more balanced set of ingredients. It is recommended to eat 3 times a day. In addition to our dietary berries, you can include lean meat and fish, low-fat sour milk and other healthy foods in your diet (see the Diet Menu section).
If you love dairy products and fruits, you can create a menu with their involvement. there is curd-grape and fruit-grape-milk diet, which are also not worth sitting for longer than a week. On these combination diet options, you can eat 4 times a day. Weight loss for the specified period is 4-5 kg.
On any version of the grape diet, physical exercises to maintain muscle tone, even simple exercises, will not be superfluous.
So that the extra pounds do not return again, and there are no disruptions in the work of the digestive system, it is necessary to smoothly exit the technique. Do not immediately after a diet pounce on fatty, sweet, overly salty or pickled food. Introduce new foods gradually and try to base your diet on healthy, low-fat foods. Of course, don’t forget about grapes and lead an active healthy lifestyle.
Diet of a strict grape diet
All days we eat only grapes in the quantity given below.
Breakfast: 150 g.
Lunch: 200 g.
Dinner: 150 g.
Breakfast: 300 g.
Lunch: 400 g.
Dinner: 300 g.
Breakfast: 500 g.
Lunch: 500 g.
Dinner: 500 g.
Diet soft grape diet
Breakfast: 150 g of grapes; a glass of low-fat yogurt; a couple of tablespoons of sugar-free muesli; orange.
Lunch: 200 g of baked pumpkin; a piece of lean boiled meat; 2-3 walnuts; 100 g lettuce leaves; 100-150 g of grapes.
Dinner: 100-150 g of grapes or other berries; 100 g of boiled chicken fillet.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. low-fat cottage cheese seasoned with empty yogurt; 150 g of grapes.
Lunch: 2 tbsp. l. boiled rice; 100 g boiled shrimp; a small bunch of grapes.
Dinner: 150 g of potatoes, boiled or baked with carrots and onions (you can fill the dish with 1 teaspoon of sour cream of minimum fat content); 100 g of grapes.
Breakfast: coarse flour bun with a slice of cheese; 100 g of cottage cheese and grapes.
Lunch: 150 g of stewed fish fillets and the same amount of fresh or sauerkraut; 100 g of grapes.
Dinner: 150 g of homemade jelly or light pudding with grapes.
Breakfast: 100 g of curd; a slice of coarse flour bread; 100 g of grapes.
Lunch: 200 g of cottage cheese (you can make a casserole by adding any fruits and berries to the cottage cheese); 100 g of grapes.
Dinner: 300 g vegetable stew (except potatoes) and a small amount of chicken meat; 100 g of grapes.
Note… If you want to extend the diet to 7 days, simply repeat the diet for any three days.
Diet of curd-grape diet
Breakfast: low-fat yogurt without additives.
Snack: 200 g fat-free curd.
Lunch: casserole of cottage cheese and grapes (you can add other berries).
Dinner: 200-250 ml of kefir.
The diet of the fruit-grape-milk diet
Breakfast: tea or coffee with milk.
Snack: a couple of tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese; bunch of grapes.
Lunch: 200 g of grapes.
Dinner: a bunch of grapes (can be substituted with any non-starchy fruit).
Note… If you are hungry, you are allowed to drink a glass of kefir or yogurt with a minimum fat content for an afternoon snack.
Contraindications to the grape diet
- Contraindications to the grape diet include stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastritis (especially during an exacerbation), colitis, diabetes and other serious diseases.
- You can not sit on a grape diet for children, adolescents, old people, pregnant and lactating women
- It is worth treating with particular caution in adherence to the grape diet in case of stomatitis and other problems of the oral cavity, obesity, and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
The virtues of the grape diet
- The grape diet helps to correct the figure in a short time.
- You can simultaneously improve the body, thanks to the extensive beneficial properties of this berry. Grapes are considered an excellent source of vitamins A, B, C, E, K, derivatives of folic acid (folate), essential minerals (calcium, selenium, phosphorus, iron). Grapes also contain flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants that slow down the aging process of the body and reduce the harmful effects of free radicals. Vitamins and natural oils strengthen and rejuvenate the cells of the body, therefore doctors and nutritionists advise to eat berries with skin and seeds.
- The grape skin also helps to gently cleanse the intestines from harmful accumulations. Grapes, especially dark grapes, help to strengthen the cardiovascular system. Berries increase the nitrogen content in our blood, thereby reducing the likelihood of blood clots and preventing heart attacks. Light varieties of this berry have a positive effect on the work of the gallbladder and kidneys, remove excess sand from them. Grapes have a mild diuretic effect. Calcium strengthens teeth and bones, reducing the risk of tooth decay and fractures.
- Grapes protect against the negative effects of ultraviolet rays. The fravonoids found in berries help to increase the protective functions of the skin, prevent burns. Grapes reduce the risk of skin cancer. These berries improve the condition of the respiratory tract, so eating them is very useful, for example, for asthmatics.
- Grapes accelerate metabolic processes, making it easier to maintain the weight gained. Thanks to antioxidants, grapes help relieve nervous tension, fight fatigue, and restore energy. Grapes increase the body’s defenses, improve overall health.
- It is good to eat grapes, and not only on diets. But, if you do not want to gain pounds, you need to observe moderation. It is not recommended to seize the main meals with grapes; it is better to use it in between them (15 large berries each) or drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice.
Disadvantages of the grape diet
- On a strict grape diet, you can face a headache, disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, increased thirst, weakness, and acute hunger.
- Grapes are a seasonal berry. If you want the diet to benefit your health and not hit your wallet, you can stick to it only at certain times of the year.
- A large amount of weight on a grape diet cannot be thrown off, and with obesity, it is generally contraindicated to sit on it. Therefore, if you need to lose weight significantly, choose another method of losing weight.
Re-doing the grape diet
You can try any version of the grape diet again, but take at least a month’s break.