- Cancer prevention finally explained
- Manger more fruit and vegetables
- Do of the activity physical
- Warning to supplements food
- Lower its consumption sugar
- Lower its consumption salt
- Lower its consumption of meat
- No smoking
- Limit its consumption alcohol
- Other preventive actions: breastfeeding, sun protection and moderate cell phone use
- Style de vie anticancer : du nouveau!
Cancer prevention finally explained
- Why Are salt, sugar, excess weight fuel for cancer?
- Why Are doing physical activity, eating a healthy diet, not smoking good anticancer actions?
- Why do red meat and alcohol increase the risk?
Some answers – and much more – in our file.
For each of the 10 recommendations of the World Cancer Research Fund, you will find the facts and scientific explanations recent.
Our guest experts:
- Eduardo Franco, director of the Division of Cancer Epidemiology at McGill University
- Line Lafantaisie, Director of the Cancer Information Service of the Canadian Cancer Society
- Rachel Thompson, Scientific Program Director of the World Cancer Research Fund
of the activity
Other preventive actions: breastfeeding, sun protection and moderate cell phone use