Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||270 kCal||1684 kCal||16%||5.9%||624 g|
|Proteins||13.49 g||76 g||17.8%||6.6%||563 g|
|Fats||12.9 g||56 g||23%||8.5%||434 g|
|Carbohydrates||23.56 g||219 g||10.8%||4%||930 g|
|Alimentary fiber||1.9 g||20 g||9.5%||3.5%||1053 g|
|Water||45.78 g||2273 g||2%||0.7%||4965 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||55 μg||900 μg||6.1%||2.3%||1636 g|
|alpha Carotene||1 μg||~|
|beta Carotene||0.055 mg||5 mg||1.1%||0.4%||9091 g|
|beta Cryptoxanthin||2 μg||~|
|Lutein + Zeaxanthin||22 μg||~|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.32 mg||1.5 mg||21.3%||7.9%||469 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.19 mg||1.8 mg||10.6%||3.9%||947 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||33.4 mg||500 mg||6.7%||2.5%||1497 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.417 mg||5 mg||8.3%||3.1%||1199 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.374 mg||2 mg||18.7%||6.9%||535 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||39 μg||400 μg||9.8%||3.6%||1026 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.31 μg||3 μg||43.7%||16.2%||229 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.4 mg||90 mg||0.4%||0.1%||22500 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.09 mg||15 mg||0.6%||0.2%||16667 g|
|gamma Tocopherol||0.34 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||5.5 μg||120 μg||4.6%||1.7%||2182 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.51 mg||20 mg||17.6%||6.5%||570 g|
|Potassium, K||184 mg||2500 mg||7.4%||2.7%||1359 g|
|Calcium, Ca||123 mg||1000 mg||12.3%||4.6%||813 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||23 mg||400 mg||5.8%||2.1%||1739 g|
|Sodium, Na||628 mg||1300 mg||48.3%||17.9%||207 g|
|Sulfur, S||134.9 mg||1000 mg||13.5%||5%||741 g|
|Phosphorus, P||142 mg||800 mg||17.8%||6.6%||563 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.25 mg||18 mg||12.5%||4.6%||800 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.254 mg||2 mg||12.7%||4.7%||787 g|
|Copper, Cu||98 μg||1000 μg||9.8%||3.6%||1020 g|
|Selenium, Se||22.7 μg||55 μg||41.3%||15.3%||242 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.21 mg||12 mg||18.4%||6.8%||543 g|
|Starch and dextrins||18.17 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||5.24 g||max 100 г|
|Glucose (dextrose)||1.78 g||~|
|Cholesterol||39 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||5.797 g||max 18.7 г|
|4: 0 Oily||0.092 g||~|
|6: 0 Nylon||0.057 g||~|
|8: 0 Caprylic||0.043 g||~|
|10: 0 Capric||0.083 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.104 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.577 g||~|
|15: 0 Pentadecanoic||0.071 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||2.997 g||~|
|17: 0 Margarine||0.121 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||1.616 g||~|
|20: 0 Arachinic||0.023 g||~|
|22: 0 Begenic||0.008 g||~|
|24: 0 Lignoceric||0.006 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.035 g||min 16.8 г||30%||11.1%|
|14: 1 Myristoleic||0.083 g||~|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.418 g||~|
|16: 1 cis||0.377 g||~|
|16: 1 trans||0.041 g||~|
|17: 1 Heptadecene||0.04 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||4.456 g||~|
|18: 1 cis||3.95 g||~|
|18: 1 trans||0.506 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.032 g||~|
|22: 1 Erucova (omega-9)||0.007 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.363 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||12.2%||4.5%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||1.186 g||~|
|18: 2 mixed isomers||0.075 g||~|
|18: 2 Omega-6, cis, cis||1.111 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.123 g||~|
|18: 3 Omega-3, alpha linolenic||0.123 g||~|
|18: 4 Styoride Omega-3||0.033 g||~|
|20: 2 Eicosadienoic, Omega-6, cis, cis||0.002 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.02 g||~|
|20: 4 Omega-6||0.02 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.156 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||17.3%||6.4%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.133 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||24.1%||8.9%|
The energy value is 270 kcal.
- item = 127 g (342.9 kCal)
Fast food, cheeseburger, with standard cutlet, flavored rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 21,3%, vitamin B6 – 18,7%, vitamin B12 – 43,7%, vitamin PP – 17,6%, calcium – 12,3%, phosphorus – 17,8 , 12,5%, iron – 12,7%, manganese – 41,3%, selenium – 18,4%, zinc – XNUMX%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 270 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, why Fast food, cheeseburger, with a standard cutlet, seasoned, calories, nutrients, useful properties Fast food, cheeseburger, with a standard cutlet, seasoned