Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||269 kCal||1684 kCal||16%||5.9%||626 g|
|Proteins||15.21 g||76 g||20%||7.4%||500 g|
|Fats||14.4 g||56 g||25.7%||9.6%||389 g|
|Carbohydrates||18.52 g||219 g||8.5%||3.2%||1183 g|
|Alimentary fiber||1.2 g||20 g||6%||2.2%||1667 g|
|Water||48.36 g||2273 g||2.1%||0.8%||4700 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||51 μg||900 μg||5.7%||2.1%||1765 g|
|alpha Carotene||1 μg||~|
|beta Carotene||0.047 mg||5 mg||0.9%||0.3%||10638 g|
|beta Cryptoxanthin||2 μg||~|
|Lutein + Zeaxanthin||17 μg||~|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.119 mg||1.5 mg||7.9%||2.9%||1261 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.26 mg||1.8 mg||14.4%||5.4%||692 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||37.7 mg||500 mg||7.5%||2.8%||1326 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.59 mg||5 mg||11.8%||4.4%||847 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.093 mg||2 mg||4.7%||1.7%||2151 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||24 μg||400 μg||6%||2.2%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.75 μg||3 μg||58.3%||21.7%||171 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.3 mg||90 mg||0.3%||0.1%||30000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||0.5%||7500 g|
|beta Tocopherol||2.76 mg||~|
|gamma Tocopherol||0.32 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||4.4 μg||120 μg||3.7%||1.4%||2727 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||4.05 mg||20 mg||20.3%||7.5%||494 g|
|Potassium, K||223 mg||2500 mg||8.9%||3.3%||1121 g|
|Calcium, Ca||179 mg||1000 mg||17.9%||6.7%||559 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||26 mg||400 mg||6.5%||2.4%||1538 g|
|Sodium, Na||591 mg||1300 mg||45.5%||16.9%||220 g|
|Sulfur, S||152.1 mg||1000 mg||15.2%||5.7%||657 g|
|Phosphorus, P||183 mg||800 mg||22.9%||8.5%||437 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.02 mg||18 mg||5.7%||2.1%||1765 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.163 mg||2 mg||8.2%||3%||1227 g|
|Copper, Cu||75 μg||1000 μg||7.5%||2.8%||1333 g|
|Selenium, Se||24.7 μg||55 μg||44.9%||16.7%||223 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.83 mg||12 mg||23.6%||8.8%||424 g|
|Starch and dextrins||13 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.6 g||max 100 г|
|Glucose (dextrose)||0.93 g||~|
|Cholesterol||48 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||7.033 g||max 18.7 г|
|4: 0 Oily||0.194 g||~|
|6: 0 Nylon||0.066 g||~|
|8: 0 Caprylic||0.049 g||~|
|10: 0 Capric||0.108 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.127 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.725 g||~|
|15: 0 Pentadecanoic||0.088 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||3.627 g||~|
|17: 0 Margarine||0.137 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||1.892 g||~|
|20: 0 Arachinic||0.02 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.959 g||min 16.8 г||35.5%||13.2%|
|14: 1 Myristoleic||0.108 g||~|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.461 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||5.342 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.049 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.264 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||11.3%||4.2%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||1.009 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.127 g||~|
|18: 4 Styoride Omega-3||0.078 g||~|
|20: 3 Eicosatriene||0.02 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.029 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.205 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||22.8%||8.5%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.058 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||22.5%||8.4%|
The energy value is 269 kcal.
- item = 199 g (535.3 kCal)
Fast food, cheeseburger, big cutlet, flavored rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B2 – 14,4%, vitamin B5 – 11,8%, vitamin B12 – 58,3%, vitamin PP – 20,3%, calcium – 17,9%, phosphorus – 22,9%, selenium – 44,9%, zinc – 23,6%
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 269 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, why Fast food, cheeseburger, with a large cutlet, flavored, calories, nutrients, useful properties Fast food, cheeseburger, with a large cutlet, seasoned