- Berry diet requirements
- Berry diet menu
- Diet Example of the XNUMX-Day Berry Express Diet
- 4 days strawberry berry diet
- An example of the diet of the weekly berry diet
- An example of a strawberry diet diet for 4 days
- An example of a raspberry diet for 3 days
- Contraindications berry diet
- Benefits of the berry diet
- Disadvantages of the berry diet
- Repeating the berry diet
Losing weight up to 5 kg in 7 days.
The average daily calorie content is 620 Kcal.
The Berry Diet is based on a weight loss treatment strategy. The berries contain many useful components that help us not only lose weight, but also improve our health.
Berry diet requirements
If you want to quickly regain shape or unload after a plentiful feast, it will help three-day berry express diet, allowing you to lose a couple of kilograms stuck to the body. On this diet, you will need to organize four daily meals. It is recommended to have breakfast with toasts made from whole grain or bran bread and any berries in an amount of up to 150 grams. For lunch, you can eat a salad of non-starchy vegetables and drink it with a glass of low-fat kefir. But if it’s hard for you without the usual protein foods, the developers of the diet do not urge you to mock the body. It is allowed to replace the specified lunch foods with a piece of boiled lean meat or fish (100 g) and a small amount of non-starchy vegetables. You need to have an afternoon snack with 150 grams of fruit salad. Ideal for dinner would be boiled brown rice (100-150 g) and berries (100 g).
In all versions of the berry diet, in addition to drinking plenty of water, it is allowed to consume tea, herbal teas, a little coffee (but empty).
Slightly longer, lasting 4 days, is strawberry berry diet, eliminating two or three extra pounds. Here you should eat evenly five times a day. In addition to strawberries, the diet should include other berries, fruits and vegetables, lean meat, low-fat sour milk, cereals.
If you need to lose up to five kilograms, you can try for yourself weekly berry diet… It is not worth adhering to such a diet longer than this period, since it contains few proteins and fats. And with such a prolonged diet, problems with the functioning of the body may arise. You should eat three times a day. It is advisable not to eat after 19 pm. In addition to berries, the menu should include low-fat cottage cheese and other low-fat sour milk, boiled meat or fish fillets, fresh fruits and vegetables, and cereals.
The strawberry diet is also designed for seven days, after which, as a rule, 3-4 extra pounds leave the body (if there really is overweight). If you need to lose weight quite a bit, you can shorten the diet-term. You need to eat on a strawberry diet about every 3 hours (in total, it is recommended to arrange five daily meals) in small portions with such foods:
– strawberries (the predominant berry in the diet);
– low-fat kefir, cottage cheese, milk, natural yogurt;
– fruits (it is best to choose apples or oranges and other citruses);
– vegetables (asparagus, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green onions);
– lean meat (first remove the skin from it);
– coarse flour bread;
– various greens;
– lean fish;
You can also use a little olive oil (but don’t heat it) and natural honey.
All berry methods provide for the rejection of salt, it can retain fluid in the body and inhibit weight loss.
Raspberry diet lasts three days. Her diet will allow you to burn up to two kilograms of unnecessary fat ballast. For 4 meals a day, in addition to raspberries, you can eat low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, fish, chicken meat, non-starchy fruits.
Diet Example of the XNUMX-Day Berry Express Diet
Breakfast: 2 whole grain toast; 150 g of strawberry-cherry platter, which can be seasoned with sour cream of minimum fat content (1-2 tsp) or some sour milk drink; green tea.
Lunch: salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and various greens; a glass of low-fat kefir.
Afternoon snack: 150 g of apple and orange salad; herbal decoction.
Dinner: boiled brown rice (up to 150 g); 100 g of cherries.
4 days strawberry berry diet
Breakfast: 150 g of any fresh berries; banana; 200-250 ml of fat-free kefir.
Snack: strawberry puree (up to 150 g) and a glass of low-fat milk.
Lunch: chicken fillet, cooked without adding oil (up to 150 g); a handful of boiled asparagus; small apple salad with strawberries; a cup of green tea.
Afternoon snack: 2 tbsp. l. cornflakes steamed with boiling water; half a liter of empty yogurt with pieces of any non-starchy fruit.
Dinner: cucumber and tomato salad; potatoes in uniforms (300 g).
Breakfast: 150 g of strawberries; crouton and a glass of milk with minimum fat content.
Snack: half a liter of fruit and berry cocktail, which includes cherries, raspberries and orange.
Lunch: 2 diet pancakes with berry puree and 1 tsp. honey or jam; a cup of green tea.
Afternoon snack: cherry buttermilk (100-150 g).
Dinner: 150 g fruit salad; low-fat kefir (glass).
Before bed: you can also drink a glass of low-fat fermented milk drink.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. muesli without sugar or oatmeal; fruit juice (glass).
Snack: strawberry puree (150 g) and a glass of empty yogurt or kefir.
Lunch: a piece of boiled chicken meat (100 g); apple and green tea.
Afternoon snack: 100 g of orange and strawberry puree; low-fat yogurt (250 ml).
Dinner: 150 g of boiled or baked potatoes; a small portion of non-starchy vegetable salad with herbs; tea.
Breakfast: 2 croutons; fruit cocktail (0,5 l).
Snack: a glass of yogurt; pear or apple.
Lunch: 150 g of steamed fish; a couple of cucumbers; a cup of green tea.
Afternoon snack: 2 tbsp. l. muesli with strawberries; a glass of kefir.
Dinner: 150 g of fruit or berry salad.
An example of the diet of the weekly berry diet
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. oatmeal or muesli steamed with boiling water without additives.
Lunch: boiled chicken or fish fillet (100 g) with a side dish of non-starchy vegetables; a handful of any berries.
Dinner: a glass of low-fat yogurt or kefir.
Breakfast: 150 g of low-fat curd and a glass of berry juice.
Lunch: a slice of boiled chicken and a vegetable stew; a handful of strawberries or raspberries.
Dinner: 100 g of puree from any berries and low-fat kefir (glass).
Breakfast: boiled eggs (2 pcs.); a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice.
Lunch: vegetable unfried soup; 2 small lean fish cakes; green tea with lemon.
Dinner: 150 g salad of any non-starchy fruits and 2 tbsp. l. oatmeal or muesli steamed with boiling water; natural yogurt (300 ml).
Breakfast: 2 whole grain toast; a handful of berries; fruit juice (glass).
Lunch: a bowl of unfried vegetable soup; tomato; low-fat kefir or milk (glass).
Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese (100 g) with the addition of strawberries or other berries; freshly squeezed fruit juice.
Breakfast: 150 g of boiled rice (preferably brown); 100 g of fruit; green tea.
Lunch: boiled lean meat (100 g); salad with vegetables and herbs.
Dinner: 2 tbsp. l. low-fat cottage cheese with a handful of berries; green tea with lemon.
Breakfast: a small portion of oatmeal and apple juice (glass).
Lunch: vegetable stew and some berry pudding.
Dinner: muesli with strawberries; low-fat kefir (glass).
During the day, you need to eat low-fat or 1% kefir and any berries. It is recommended to include the sweetest and most high-calorie berries in the diet in the first half of the day, and make dinner with kefir (drink a glass of fermented milk drink).
An example of a strawberry diet diet for 4 days
Breakfast: apple and strawberry salad, which can be seasoned with 1 tsp. honey; low-fat kefir or yogurt (glass).
Snack: 200 g of strawberries.
Lunch: 50 g of boiled chicken fillet; a couple of fresh cucumbers and a glass of strawberries.
Afternoon snack: a couple of strawberries and a whole grain loaf.
Dinner: salad of boiled potatoes, onions, strawberries and cottage cheese, seasoned with kefir.
Breakfast: a slice of toasted bread, greased with low-fat curd and strawberry pieces.
Snack: a glass of low-fat milk, whipped with berries.
Lunch: a couple of pancakes made from flour and milk (no sugar added), stuffed with strawberries.
Afternoon snack: a handful of strawberries sprinkled with a little honey; green tea.
Dinner: white cabbage and strawberry salad, lightly drizzled with vegetable oil.
Breakfast: toast with strawberries on top.
Snack: 200 g of strawberries and a glass of kefir.
Lunch: salad of a slice of melon, banana, a few strawberries.
Afternoon snack: a handful of strawberries and a loaf of bread.
Dinner: vitamin salad including strawberries, cabbage and carrots; tea.
Breakfast: a slice of minimally fatty cheese and 100-150 g of strawberries.
Snack: half an orange and a couple of strawberries.
Lunch: a slice of boiled fish with lettuce, drizzled with a little olive oil; bowl of strawberries; green tea with lemon.
Afternoon snack: a few strawberries.
Dinner: salad, including cabbage and strawberries.
An example of a raspberry diet for 3 days
Breakfast: 100 g of raspberries and the same amount of cottage cheese (the fermented milk component can be replaced with a glass of fermented baked milk or kefir).
Snack: 150 g of raspberry jelly and a glass of the berries themselves fresh.
Lunch: boiled chicken meat (200 g), which can be seasoned with raspberry sauce.
Dinner: a glass of yogurt and a handful of raspberries.
Breakfast: 100 g of raspberries; yogurt or kefir (glass).
Snack: raspberries (200 g) with 2 tsp. honey.
Lunch: a piece of boiled or steamed fish (150 g); tomato or cucumber.
Dinner: mix of 200 g raspberries and 1 tbsp. l. detailed nuts.
Breakfast: raspberries (100 g); a glass of yogurt.
Snack: raspberries (200 g) and a couple of walnuts.
Lunch: a piece of boiled lean meat (up to 150 g) and a carrot and cabbage salad (150 g).
Dinner: two fresh or baked apples; bowl of raspberries.
Contraindications berry diet
- An allergy to berries is a reason to choose a different diet to modernize your figure. For your information, strawberries and strawberries are categorically contraindicated for children with food allergies, diathesis.
- A taboo for observing the berry technique in any of the variations – pregnancy, breastfeeding, childhood or old age.
- You can’t eat like that in case of exacerbations of chronic diseases, with an existing stomach ulcer, high acidity, hypertension, kidney or liver diseases.
- It is not recommended to lose weight with berries if you are experiencing physical or mental stress.
- You should not sit on a berry diet for people who have recently undergone surgery.
Benefits of the berry diet
- In addition to the fact that with the help of this diet you can quickly throw off a couple of extra pounds, the berry technique has many advantages due to the usefulness of the berries themselves.
- Everyone knows that berries contain a lot of vitamins and try to eat more of them during ripening periods. Many housewives harvest berries for the winter – they dry, freeze, cook preserves and jams. If nutritionists have practically nothing against the first two options for blanks, then the heat treatment of berries takes away from them many useful vitamins and multivitamins, various trace elements, oils, organic acids, sterols. Therefore, it is much healthier to eat fresh berries.
- Strawberries, which are actively used in different versions of berry weight loss, are rich in vitamins (especially groups B, C), organic acids (salicylic and oxalic). This berry is considered a diaphoretic, it helps to thin the blood, remove toxins, and normalize the intestinal microflora. Vitamin C is involved in the rapid healing of wounds, strengthening the immune system, and improving the condition of the skin. Trace elements (potassium, magnesium, calcium) strengthen the nervous system, improve cellular respiration.
- Eating strawberries improves digestion. These berries contain vitamins C, B1, B2, PP, folic acid, carotene, pectins, and mineral salts. Trace elements contained in strawberries (iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt) are involved in hematopoiesis. And from strawberry leaves they prepare an excellent diuretic infusion.
- Almost all berries have a mild laxative effect. Their frequent introduction into the diet will help to establish the correct functioning of the stomach.
- Many who have experienced berry weight loss on themselves have noticed an improvement in the condition of the nails (they stop exfoliating and breaking), and hair strengthening. The skin acquires an attractive matte shade, its structure is leveled, acne and acne disappear.
- Natural antidepressants, found in many berries, protect us from irritability, apathy, mood swings, and other nervous disorders.
- The inherent sweetness of the berries helps to discourage the cravings for confectionery.
- The use of berries promotes gentle cleansing of blood vessels and the whole body, because berries and freshly squeezed juices from them are able to remove harmful cholesterol, bile acids and metal juices.
- It improves blood circulation and the work of the cardiovascular system. The essential oils found in berries have a beneficial effect on blood clotting.
Disadvantages of the berry diet
- The berry diet menu in most variants is still not balanced enough. In general, nutritionists and doctors recommend using berries in moderation. Their excess in the diet can lead to spasms of the digestive system, to diarrhea.
- Organic acids from berries have a negative effect on teeth – tooth enamel is corroded, caries and other complications of the oral cavity are formed. Therefore, do not forget to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth thoroughly after eating berries.
- Following the dietary rules will help you to lose a few extra pounds, but you will most likely not be able to lose weight significantly in one diet course.
- The berry diet is seasonal. Each berry has its own natural ripening period in a specific area. The use of imported gifts of nature, firstly, will hit the wallet, and secondly (more importantly), it can harm the state of health. Often, for better preservation and transportation, berries are treated with frankly harmful substances. It is best to eat fresh produce that grows in your area.
Repeating the berry diet
You can resort to repeating any version of the berry diet in a month.