Losing weight up to 4 kg in 6 days.
The average daily calorie content is 900 Kcal.
Since ancient times, people have been feeding on the gifts of nature – not only plant and animal food, but also the inhabitants of lakes, rivers, seas and oceans. And today the list of healthy and tasty food is rightfully headed by seafood.
For your information, all edible inhabitants of the world’s oceans, except fish, are considered seafood. Their typical representatives on our table are shrimps, squids, crayfish, crabs, lobsters (lobsters), octopuses, lobsters, oysters, mussels, rapa beans, scallops, kelp. All seafood is a real storehouse of protein, easily digestible by our body, iodine, many vitamins and microelements, polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Seafood along with exquisite taste helps us to normalize metabolism, increase vitality, and prevent diseases of the musculoskeletal system. By the way, scientific studies have proven that the longevity and beautiful appearance of the Japanese are the result of the abundant presence of ocean gifts in their diet.
In some seafood diets, their developers introduce fish into the menu. Today we will introduce you to some weight loss methods based on the use of seafood. Choose any diet for yourself. The diet menu will differ not only in taste, but also in benefits.
Seafood Diet Requirements
A mono-seafood diet is the shortest weight loss option. Such a diet course lasts 2-4 days, weight loss is 1-2 kilograms. It is highly undesirable to prolong the diet. According to the rules of the mono-diet, you can only eat seafood and fish in small portions (about 250 g) three times a day. For dinner, you can slightly cut the portion size (up to 150 g) and drink a glass of low-fat kefir. An afternoon snack is also provided, consisting of a glass of this fermented milk drink. Eating fruits, vegetables and other foods is prohibited. You can use freshly squeezed lemon juice for dressing dishes. Choose low-fat fish (e.g. cod, pollock, hake, crucian carp). Drinking ration – still water, green tea, black coffee, herbal teas. Sugar is prohibited.
Seafood diet, the key dish of which is seafood soup, lasts 6 days. Weight loss – 3-4 kg. In addition to seafood soup, it is allowed to eat vegetables, fruits, hard cheese, fresh juice, bran bread, unsweetened cereals, yogurt. It is recommended to have four daily meals. When preparing dishes, you cannot use fats and oils, but you can add lemon juice to them. Salt, sugar in any form, alcohol are strictly contraindicated. How to make soup? There are many recipes for dietary seafood soup on the Internet. We will not describe each of them now, it will be easier for you to choose the option you like for preparing the soup yourself. Imagine, use different ingredients every day, and then such a soup will enter your diet not only during the diet, but will become your favorite dish for a long time.
For squid lovers, a classic weekly squid diet… Weight loss on it, on average, is 1 kg per day. All seven days, the same three-day diet is provided, including squid, non-starchy vegetables, carrot and apple juice, apples, low-fat cheese. It is recommended to refuse snacks. You can drink tea, coffee, but no added sugar.
An example of a mono-diet on seafood for 4 days Breakfast: 250 g of boiled shrimp, seasoned with lemon juice.
Lunch: salad of 250 g of seafood (rapanas, mussels, shrimps, kelp), seasoned with lemon juice.
Afternoon snack: a glass of yogurt.
Dinner: 150 g of boiled low-fat fish and a glass of kefir.
Example of a seafood diet diet for 6 days
Breakfast: a couple of bran bread toasts; a portion of seaweed salad; a cup of green tea.
Lunch: bowl of seafood soup; salad from any vegetables; an Apple.
Afternoon snack: juice from freshly squeezed fruits; grain loaf; banana; low-fat yogurt.
Dinner: steamed fishcake; 2 tomatoes; pear or a pair of plums.
Example of a 7-day squid diet
Breakfast: salad (we use cucumbers, tomatoes, squids); freshly squeezed juice from carrots.
Lunch: boiled squid; two fresh or baked apples.
Dinner: boiled squid; a slice of cheese with a minimum fat content; Apple juice.
Contraindications to the seafood diet
- A seafood diet is contraindicated in case of individual intolerance to fish and seafood, in case of malfunctioning of the endocrine system.
- You cannot go on such a diet during pregnancy, during breastfeeding, for children and the elderly, during an exacerbation of chronic diseases and in case of any serious health problems.
- Of course, you do not need to turn to this method of losing weight if you simply do not like the foods offered by the diet.
- Before starting the diet, it is highly advisable to consult a doctor.
Benefits of a seafood diet
- The seafood diet is remarkable in that, in addition to quick body shaping, it has a healing effect on the body.
- Proteins, vitamins, amino acids and trace elements contained in seafood are of great value. Biologically active substances in seafood prevent the development of oncology, normalize metabolism, and strengthen immunity.
- We digest protein from seafood easier and better than protein from meat of animals and birds.
- Seafood contains a lot of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which improve the functioning of the brain and lower the level of bad cholesterol. In addition, the introduction of sea inhabitants into the diet has a positive effect on the functioning of the thyroid gland, reduces the chances of encountering various types of allergies, improves the functioning of the digestive tract, slows down aging and has a general strengthening effect on the body.
- In addition, seafood is a powerful natural aphrodisiac that increases libido.
- If you love seafood, you will surely enjoy eating it every day. And eating tasty (albeit not very plentiful), the desire to break off the diet will not arise, and you will bring your goal to completion.
Disadvantages of a seafood diet
- Still, you cannot lose weight significantly on seafood, because dieting is contraindicated for a long time.
- We also note that seafood cannot boast of being cheap, so this diet is not suitable for people on a budget.
- It is important to be very careful when choosing seafood. They may contain pathogenic bacteria, heavy metals, arsenic, mercury. Remember the main rules that will protect you from dangers: the freshness of seafood and mandatory heat treatment.
- Eating seafood may cause allergies, manifested by a rash and itching. There are also more severe cases of the body’s reaction to seafood, accompanied by swelling of the larynx, headaches and dizziness, even loss of consciousness. Remember this risk, and if there was at least some hint from the body about the rejection of such foods, you should not eat them.
It is not recommended to practice any variant of the seafood diet for at least the next month.