Do you want to eat healthier but at the same time delicious dishes? This article will show you the 3 vegan rice dishes that you can prepare in your own home.
These delights are full of flavor and easy to prepare and they are perfect for vegans and vegetarians, but also for those who want to reduce their meat consumption. You don’t need to be an expert chef to prepare them. You will find all the information you need to know about these dishes.
Moreover, you can find an extra recipe for you to enjoy here: successrice.com/recipes/vegan-brown-rice-bbq-meatloaf/
First dish: Vegan Coconut Rice and Veggie Bowl
This vegan coconut rice and veggie bowl is an easy, healthy and delicious meal. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner and can be customized to your taste. It’s packed with nutrients, and it’s a great way to get your daily veggies in. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- 1 can of coconut milk.
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.).
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a medium pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Add the rice and stir to coat the grains with oil. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the coconut milk and the water. Bring to a boil. Then, reduce the heat to low and cover. Simmer until the rice is cooked through and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve hot and enjoy!
This vegan coconut rice and veggie bowl is a great source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, making it a healthy and nutritious meal. The vegetables can easily be customized to your tastes, so feel free to mix it up. Enjoy!
Second dish: Teriyaki Rice and Tofu Stir-Fry
Teriyaki rice and tofu stir-fry is a popular Asian dish that originated in Japan. It is a simple, yet delicious dish that is sure to please. The key ingredients are teriyaki sauce, tofu, and rice.
- To make the dish, first heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Then, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the skillet.
- Next, add the tofu, and cook for about five minutes, until it is lightly browned.
- Then, add the teriyaki sauce and stir to combine.
- Finally, add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional five minutes, or until everything is heated through.
- Serve the stir-fry hot, and enjoy!
This dish is a great way to enjoy the flavors of teriyaki without the hassle of making an entire meal. It is also a great way to use up leftover cooked rice. The combination of flavors from the teriyaki sauce and the tofu, along with the cooked rice, make for a delicious dish. It is fast, easy, and sure to please everyone at the table.
Third dish: Vegan Fried Rice with Mushrooms and Peas
Vegan fried rice with mushrooms and peas is another delight that you will surely love.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- ½ cup of chopped onion.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- ½ cup of sliced mushrooms.
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- 1 cup of cooked rice.
- ½ cup of frozen peas.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Start by heating the vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and ginger and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and frozen peas and stir everything together.
- Pour in the soy sauce and white vinegar and mix everything together.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until everything is hot.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Finally, drizzle the sesame oil over the top and serve.
This vegan fried rice can be adapted to suit your tastes. Feel free to add other vegetables such as carrots, peppers and celery. You can also use other types of rice, such as basmati or jasmine. For a spicier dish, add a pinch of red pepper flakes. For a more flavorful dish, use vegan “fish” sauce instead of soy sauce.