Nutritional value and chemical composition .
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||34 kcal||1684 kcal||2%||5.9%||4953 g|
|Proteins||3.7 g||76 g||4.9%||14.4%||2054 g|
|Fats||1.7 g||56 g||3%||8.8%||3294 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.1 g||219 g||0.5%||1.5%||19909 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||20 g||16%||47.1%||625 g|
|Water||89.4 g||2273 g||3.9%||11.5%||2543 g|
|beta Carotene||0.2096 mg||5 mg||4.2%||12.4%||2385 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||7.9%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||49.1%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||17.3 mg||500 mg||3.5%||10.3%||2890 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||2.7 mg||5 mg||54%||158.8%||185 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.07 mg||2 mg||3.5%||10.3%||2857 g|
|Vitamin B9, folates||40 mcg||400 mcg||10%||29.4%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.04 mcg||3 mg||1.3%||3.8%||7500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||30 mg||90 mg||33.3%||97.9%||300 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.2 µg||10 µg||2%||5.9%||5000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||17.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||8.5 mg||20 mg||42.5%||125%||235 g|
|Potassium, K||468 mg||2500 mg||18.7%||55%||534 g|
|Calcium, Ca||13 mg||1000 mg||1.3%||3.8%||7692 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||15 mg||400 mg||3.8%||11.2%||2667 g|
|Sodium, Na||6 mg||1300 mg||0.5%||1.5%||21667 g|
|Sulfur, S||47 mg||1000 mg||4.7%||13.8%||2128 g|
|Phosphorus, P||89 mg||800 mg||11.1%||32.6%||899 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||22 mg||2300 mg||1%||2.9%||10455 g|
|Aluminum, Al||748 mcg||~|
|Vanadium, V||31.3 µg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.5 mg||18 mg||2.8%||8.2%||3600 g|
|Iodine, I||2.5 µg||150 mcg||1.7%||5%||6000 g|
|Cobalt, Co||6 mcg||10 µg||60%||176.5%||167 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.24 mcg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.23 mg||2 mg||11.5%||33.8%||870 g|
|Copper, Cu||318 µg||1000 mcg||31.8%||93.5%||314 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo||1.3 µg||70 mcg||1.9%||5.6%||5385 g|
|Nickel, Ni||10.3 µg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||26 µg||~|
|Selenium, Se||9.3 mcg||55 mcg||16.9%||49.7%||591 g|
|Strontium, Sr||6 mcg||~|
|Titanium, Ti||21.4 µg||~|
|Fluorine, F||60 mcg||4000 mg||1.5%||4.4%||6667 g|
|Chromium, Cr||6 mcg||50 mcg||12%||35.3%||833 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.33 mg||12 mg||2.8%||8.2%||3636 g|
|Mono and disaccharides (sugars)||1.1 g||max 100 g|
|Essential amino acids||0.816 g||~|
|Methionine + Cysteine||0.07 g||~|
|The Sterol (sterols)|
|beta Sitosterol||2 mg||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.354 g||max 18.7 g|
|10:0 Capric||0.051 g||~|
|14:0 Myristic||0.006 g||~|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.14 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.009 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.283 g||min 16.8 g||1.7%||5%|
|16:1 Palmitoleic||0.03 g||~|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.214 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.792 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||7.1%||20.9%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.79 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.792 g||~|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.79 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||16.8%||49.4%|
The energy value is 34 kcal.
- Vitamin B2 is involved in redox reactions, contributes to the susceptibility of the colors of the visual analyzer and the dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the health of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of several hormones, hemoglobin, and promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the gut, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of Pantothenic acid can lead to skin lesions and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the immune system, helps the body absorb iron. Deficiency leads to looseness and bleeding gums, nasal bleeding due to increased permeability and fragility of blood capillaries.
- Vitamin PP is involved in redox reactions and energy metabolism. Insufficient intake of vitamin accompanied by a disturbance of the normal condition of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates the enzymes in the metabolism of fatty acids and metabolism of folic acid.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to the Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformity of the joints, spine, and extremities), disease Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
- Chromium is involved in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing insulin action. Deficiency leads to a decrease in glucose tolerance.
A complete directory of most useful products you can see in the app .
Energy value or calorific value is the amount of energy released in the human body from food during digestion. Energy value of the product is measured in kilo-calories (kcal) or kilo-joules (kJ) per 100 grams. product. Kilocalorie, used to measure the energy value of food, also called the “food calorie”, so if you specify a caloric value in (kilo)calories prefix kilo is often omitted. Extensive tables of energy values for the Russian products you can see .
Nutritional value — content of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the product.
Nutritional value of a food product — a set of properties of a food product, the presence of which to satisfy the physiological needs of a person in the necessary substances and energy.
Vitamins areorganic substances needed in small quantities in the diet of both human and most vertebrates. Synthesis of vitamins, as a rule, is carried out by plants, not animals. The daily requirement of vitamins is only a few milligrams or micrograms. In contrast to inorganic vitamins are destroyed during heating. Many vitamins are unstable and “lost” during cooking or processing food.