Since ancient times, it has been known that germinating seeds have healing properties. Bean sprouts, for example, were used by the Chinese as early as 3000 BC. Since the XNUMXth century, sprouted seeds have gained popularity in Europe. Our ancestors traditionally used seeds of sprouted wheat. Now sprouts are returning to the diet of people who choose a healthy diet. When sprouts are consumed, the body rejuvenates. Wastes and toxins are removed. With systematic use, all organs are cleansed. You can germinate different seeds, but wheat is undoubtedly the leader in usefulness. Wheat sprouts are simply unique in their healing properties. This is a gift from nature itself.
Naturopathic scientists have concluded that wheat seedlings:– strengthen the cardiovascular system
– strengthen the respiratory organs
– contribute to the restoration of vision
– remove harmful substances
-normalize the intestinal microflora
– give a boost of energy and vivacity
– strong antioxidant
-clean the bodySo what are these healthiest grains made of? After all, based on this alone, certain conclusions can be drawn.
So, germinated grains consist of:
– up to 70% of sprouted wheat grains are carbohydrates, dietary fiber and starch
– about 14% of proteins gliadin and leukemia
– 2,5% fat
– fiber up to 3%
– the rest is a complex of vitamins and enzymes, useful trace elements (calcium and potassium, magnesium)Seed is a building material made up of fats, proteins and starch. After the seed sprouts, all elements change. They are converted to amino acids, fatty acids, and malt sugar.
Exactly the same process takes place in the body when food is digested. It turns out that part of the work has already been done in the germinated seeds. We can talk indefinitely about the benefits of germinated wheat. It is best to check the amazing effect of using seedlings on yourself and make sure of its undoubtedly magical property to improve the functioning of the body as a whole, and therefore our well-being. The germination scheme is very simple:1. Take the grains, rinse them with water. It is especially good if it is possible to use distilled water.
2. Floated grains are removed, they are not suitable for germination.
3. Soak the grains in any container for 6-10 hours.
4. We rinse.
5. Put the wheat on a clean, damp gauze and cover it with a second layer of gauze. You can also take a container, and cover it with a lid instead of gauze. The main thing is to leave a gap for air.
6. When sprouts 1-2 mm in size appear, that’s it, live food is ready!
It is not advisable to eat wheat seedlings at night, because they have an invigorating effect no worse than coffee.
Sprouts can be consumed not only in pure form. If desired, you can grind them in a blender with fruits, vegetables, or simply with water. Prepare the sauce. Use as an addition to salads and other dishes. Unleash your imagination and your arsenal will have many new dishes with an excellent health component. Just do not forget that with any heat treatment, they lose their healing power. Undoubtedly, the fresh taste of the sprouts will pleasantly surprise you. It is advisable to start with a few spoons, gradually getting used to it. Accustom yourself to new foods gradually. You can start with 1-2 teaspoons, bringing the amount of the daily requirement to 3-4 tsp. in a day. This is about 60-70g. Choose the norm for the day for yourself, focusing on the sensations of your body. After eating the sprouts, it is advisable not to eat or drink for an hour. It is very important to chew them well. Then the benefit from them will be maximum.
wheat seedlings are best no more than 5 days, in the refrigerator at a temperature of + 2-5 degrees. It is better to take glass dishes, the main thing is not to close the lid tightly. The sprouts need to be rinsed before use. You can try to buy wheat in a regular store, but, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that it will sprout.
Better to buy a special one.
According to reviews, it really sprouts very well and the taste is excellent.