Ingredients Minced carrot with egg
|chicken egg||3.3 (piece)|
|table salt||8.0 (gram)|
The carrots are peeled, washed and passed through a vegetable cutter, then they are stewed in a small amount of water (8-10% to the net weight of carrots) with fat. Salt, sugar, boiled chopped eggs or crumbly rice are added to the stewed carrots and mixed.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||128.9 kCal||1684 kCal||7.7%||6%||1306 g|
|Proteins||3.7 g||76 g||4.9%||3.8%||2054 g|
|Fats||8.9 g||56 g||15.9%||12.3%||629 g|
|Carbohydrates||9.1 g||219 g||4.2%||3.3%||2407 g|
|organic acids||33.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||3.9 g||20 g||19.5%||15.1%||513 g|
|Water||124.3 g||2273 g||5.5%||4.3%||1829 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||9700 μg||900 μg||1077.8%||836.2%||9 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.07 mg||1.5 mg||4.7%||3.6%||2143 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||4.3%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||41.7 mg||500 mg||8.3%||6.4%||1199 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||7.8%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||7.8%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||10.2 μg||400 μg||2.6%||2%||3922 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.09 μg||3 μg||3%||2.3%||3333 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||2.2 mg||90 mg||2.4%||1.9%||4091 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.4 μg||10 μg||4%||3.1%||2500 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||3.1 mg||15 mg||20.7%||16.1%||484 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3.4 μg||50 μg||6.8%||5.3%||1471 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.6142 mg||20 mg||8.1%||6.3%||1239 g|
|Potassium, K||268.2 mg||2500 mg||10.7%||8.3%||932 g|
|Calcium, Ca||46.4 mg||1000 mg||4.6%||3.6%||2155 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||48.9 mg||400 mg||12.2%||9.5%||818 g|
|Sodium, Na||64.6 mg||1300 mg||5%||3.9%||2012 g|
|Sulfur, S||37.9 mg||1000 mg||3.8%||2.9%||2639 g|
|Phosphorus, P||100.1 mg||800 mg||12.5%||9.7%||799 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||610.4 mg||2300 mg||26.5%||20.6%||377 g|
|Aluminum, Al||394.1 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||244 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||120.8 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.3 mg||18 mg||7.2%||5.6%||1385 g|
|Iodine, I||9.4 μg||150 μg||6.3%||4.9%||1596 g|
|Cobalt, Co||4.2 μg||10 μg||42%||32.6%||238 g|
|Lithium, Li||7.3 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.251 mg||2 mg||12.6%||9.8%||797 g|
|Copper, Cu||113.6 μg||1000 μg||11.4%||8.8%||880 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||26.3 μg||70 μg||37.6%||29.2%||266 g|
|Nickel, Ni||7.3 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||76.2 μg||4000 μg||1.9%||1.5%||5249 g|
|Chrome, Cr||4.3 μg||50 μg||8.6%||6.7%||1163 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.6763 mg||12 mg||5.6%||4.3%||1774 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.2 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||7.7 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||89.3 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 128,9 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- 35 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 743 kCal
- 0 kCal