Ingredients Egg porridge with vegetables or mushrooms
|Egg porridge (natural)||160.0 (gram)|
|vegetable beans (shoulder)||57.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
Beans cut into pieces, cauliflower or asparagus cut into cubes, boiled and seasoned with oil. Canned peas are heated and seasoned with oil. Zucchini, peeled eggplants or mushrooms are cut into slices, tomatoes are sliced and fried. as described on p. 165. When you leave, put prepared vegetables or mushrooms in the middle of the finished porridge
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||261 kCal||1684 kCal||15.5%||5.9%||645 g|
|Proteins||15.9 g||76 g||20.9%||8%||478 g|
|Fats||13.2 g||56 g||23.6%||9%||424 g|
|Carbohydrates||20.9 g||219 g||9.5%||3.6%||1048 g|
|organic acids||0.02 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1 g||20 g||5%||1.9%||2000 g|
|Water||69.4 g||2273 g||3.1%||1.2%||3275 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||300 μg||900 μg||33.3%||12.8%||300 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.2 mg||1.5 mg||13.3%||5.1%||750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.4 mg||1.8 mg||22.2%||8.5%||450 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||165.5 mg||500 mg||33.1%||12.7%||302 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||1.2 mg||5 mg||24%||9.2%||417 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.3 mg||2 mg||15%||5.7%||667 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||29.5 μg||400 μg||7.4%||2.8%||1356 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.4 μg||3 μg||13.3%||5.1%||750 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.2 mg||90 mg||0.2%||0.1%||45000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||1.3 μg||10 μg||13%||5%||769 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||2.3 mg||15 mg||15.3%||5.9%||652 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||13 μg||50 μg||26%||10%||385 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.5394 mg||20 mg||17.7%||6.8%||565 g|
|Potassium, K||382.3 mg||2500 mg||15.3%||5.9%||654 g|
|Calcium, Ca||102 mg||1000 mg||10.2%||3.9%||980 g|
|Silicon, Si||21.7 mg||30 mg||72.3%||27.7%||138 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||42.4 mg||400 mg||10.6%||4.1%||943 g|
|Sodium, Na||211.7 mg||1300 mg||16.3%||6.2%||614 g|
|Sulfur, S||160 mg||1000 mg||16%||6.1%||625 g|
|Phosphorus, P||284.6 mg||800 mg||35.6%||13.6%||281 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||316.9 mg||2300 mg||13.8%||5.3%||726 g|
|Aluminum, Al||159 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||112.8 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||43.7 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||4.9 mg||18 mg||27.2%||10.4%||367 g|
|Iodine, I||16.6 μg||150 μg||11.1%||4.3%||904 g|
|Cobalt, Co||10.8 μg||10 μg||108%||41.4%||93 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.5106 mg||2 mg||25.5%||9.8%||392 g|
|Copper, Cu||192.1 μg||1000 μg||19.2%||7.4%||521 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||16.6 μg||70 μg||23.7%||9.1%||422 g|
|Nickel, Ni||39.9 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||3 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||6.2 μg||55 μg||11.3%||4.3%||887 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||4 μg||~|
|Titan, you||34.5 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||47.1 μg||4000 μg||1.2%||0.5%||8493 g|
|Chrome, Cr||5.6 μg||50 μg||11.2%||4.3%||893 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.6548 mg||12 mg||13.8%||5.3%||725 g|
|Starch and dextrins||8.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||2.4 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||318.5 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 261 kcal.
Egg porridge with vegetables or mushrooms rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 33,3%, vitamin B1 – 13,3%, vitamin B2 – 22,2%, choline – 33,1%, vitamin B5 – 24%, vitamin B6 – 15% , vitamin B12 – 13,3%, vitamin D – 13%, vitamin E – 15,3%, vitamin H – 26%, vitamin PP – 17,7%, potassium – 15,3%, silicon – 72,3% , phosphorus – 35,6%, chlorine – 13,8%, iron – 27,2%, iodine – 11,1%, cobalt – 108%, manganese – 25,5%, copper – 19,2%, molybdenum – 23,7%, selenium – 11,3%, chromium – 11,2%, zinc – 13,8%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Iodine participates in the functioning of the thyroid gland, providing the formation of hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine). It is necessary for the growth and differentiation of cells of all tissues of the human body, mitochondrial respiration, regulation of transmembrane sodium and hormone transport. Insufficient intake leads to endemic goiter with hypothyroidism and a slowdown in metabolism, arterial hypotension, growth retardation and mental development in children.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Egg porridge with vegetables or mushrooms PER 100 g
- 661 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 261 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Egg porridge with vegetables or mushrooms, recipe, calories, nutrients