Ingredients Egg porridge (natural)
|chicken egg||3.0 (piece)|
|milk cow||60.0 (gram)|
|Wheat bread croutons (1st option)||50.0 (gram)|
To prepare it, eggs or melange are diluted with milk or water, salt (10 g per 1 liter of mass), fat are added and boiled with continuous stirring in a small bowl until the consistency of semi-liquid porridge. The prepared porridge is stored until release on a bain-marie at a temperature of 60 ° C for no more than 15 minutes. Egg porridge is released in small bowls or deep tea saucers in natural form, with cheese, croutons or with a garnish of vegetables in mushrooms or meat foods. or grated cheese is placed in the middle of the porridge, croutons are placed along the edges.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||180.3 kCal||1684 kCal||10.7%||5.9%||934 g|
|Proteins||10.3 g||76 g||13.6%||7.5%||738 g|
|Fats||11 g||56 g||19.6%||10.9%||509 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.8 g||219 g||4.9%||2.7%||2028 g|
|organic acids||0.02 g||~|
|Water||66.2 g||2273 g||2.9%||1.6%||3434 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||200 μg||900 μg||22.2%||12.3%||450 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.08 mg||1.5 mg||5.3%||2.9%||1875 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||9.3%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||166.9 mg||500 mg||33.4%||18.5%||300 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.9 mg||5 mg||18%||10%||556 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||2.8%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||11.6 μg||400 μg||2.9%||1.6%||3448 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.4 μg||3 μg||13.3%||7.4%||750 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.2 mg||90 mg||0.2%||0.1%||45000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||1.3 μg||10 μg||13%||7.2%||769 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.5 mg||15 mg||10%||5.5%||1000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||13.1 μg||50 μg||26.2%||14.5%||382 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.2098 mg||20 mg||11%||6.1%||905 g|
|Potassium, K||147.6 mg||2500 mg||5.9%||3.3%||1694 g|
|Calcium, Ca||66.1 mg||1000 mg||6.6%||3.7%||1513 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.5 mg||30 mg||1.7%||0.9%||6000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||17.7 mg||400 mg||4.4%||2.4%||2260 g|
|Sodium, Na||205.2 mg||1300 mg||15.8%||8.8%||634 g|
|Sulfur, S||124.4 mg||1000 mg||12.4%||6.9%||804 g|
|Phosphorus, P||155.1 mg||800 mg||19.4%||10.8%||516 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||306.1 mg||2300 mg||13.3%||7.4%||751 g|
|Aluminum, Al||11.7 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.9 mg||18 mg||10.6%||5.9%||947 g|
|Iodine, I||14 μg||150 μg||9.3%||5.2%||1071 g|
|Cobalt, Co||6.5 μg||10 μg||65%||36.1%||154 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.2037 mg||2 mg||10.2%||5.7%||982 g|
|Copper, Cu||82.2 μg||1000 μg||8.2%||4.5%||1217 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||7.6 μg||70 μg||10.9%||6%||921 g|
|Olovo, Sn||3.1 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.5 μg||55 μg||0.9%||0.5%||11000 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||4 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||37.3 μg||4000 μg||0.9%||0.5%||10724 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.3 μg||50 μg||6.6%||3.7%||1515 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.9212 mg||12 mg||7.7%||4.3%||1303 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.6 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||321.1 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 180,3 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- 157 kCal
- 60 kCal
- 661 kCal