Ingredients Curd balls
|fat cottage cheese 18%||100.0 (gram)|
|hard cheese||25.0 (gram)|
|Rye bread||20.0 (gram)|
* Only pasteurized cottage cheese is used. Rub the cottage cheese, combine with butter, grated cheese, add ground red pepper, salt and mix. From the resulting mass, balls the size of a walnut are formed, sprinkled with crushed breadcrumbs. When the balls are released, they are decorated with parsley.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||316.3 kCal||1684 kCal||18.8%||5.9%||532 g|
|Proteins||13.6 g||76 g||17.9%||5.7%||559 g|
|Fats||26.4 g||56 g||47.1%||14.9%||212 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.5 g||219 g||3%||0.9%||3369 g|
|organic acids||0.7 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.08 g||20 g||0.4%||0.1%||25000 g|
|Water||38.9 g||2273 g||1.7%||0.5%||5843 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||400 μg||900 μg||44.4%||14%||225 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.06 mg||1.5 mg||4%||1.3%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||3.5%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||27 mg||500 mg||5.4%||1.7%||1852 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.2 mg||5 mg||4%||1.3%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||1.6%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||30.5 μg||400 μg||7.6%||2.4%||1311 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.8 μg||3 μg||26.7%||8.4%||375 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||6.1 mg||90 mg||6.8%||2.1%||1475 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.03 μg||10 μg||0.3%||0.1%||33333 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||1.9%||1667 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3 μg||50 μg||6%||1.9%||1667 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.5576 mg||20 mg||12.8%||4%||782 g|
|Potassium, K||139 mg||2500 mg||5.6%||1.8%||1799 g|
|Calcium, Ca||254.2 mg||1000 mg||25.4%||8%||393 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||29.4 mg||400 mg||7.4%||2.3%||1361 g|
|Sodium, Na||227.3 mg||1300 mg||17.5%||5.5%||572 g|
|Sulfur, S||6 mg||1000 mg||0.6%||0.2%||16667 g|
|Phosphorus, P||233.7 mg||800 mg||29.2%||9.2%||342 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||201.2 mg||2300 mg||8.7%||2.8%||1143 g|
|Iron, Fe||1 mg||18 mg||5.6%||1.8%||1800 g|
|Iodine, I||0.6 μg||150 μg||0.4%||0.1%||25000 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.6 μg||10 μg||6%||1.9%||1667 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.2063 mg||2 mg||10.3%||3.3%||969 g|
|Copper, Cu||79.2 μg||1000 μg||7.9%||2.5%||1263 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||5.4 μg||70 μg||7.7%||2.4%||1296 g|
|Selenium, Se||17.3 μg||55 μg||31.5%||10%||318 g|
|Fluorine, F||22.5 μg||4000 μg||0.6%||0.2%||17778 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.3 μg||50 μg||0.6%||0.2%||16667 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.9907 mg||12 mg||8.3%||2.6%||1211 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.04 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.8 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||34.7 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 316,3 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- 236 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 364 kCal
- 49 kCal