Ingredients Cottage cheese with nuts and garlic
|fat cottage cheese 18%||600.0 (gram)|
|garlic onion||70.0 (gram)|
Only pasteurized cottage cheese is used. Roasted walnuts are finely chopped. Prepared garlic is ground with salt. The curd is combined with butter, chopped nuts, garlic, rubbed with salt, and mixed. When you leave the cottage cheese (100-150 g per serving), sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||358.2 kCal||1684 kCal||21.3%||5.9%||470 g|
|Proteins||16.4 g||76 g||21.6%||6%||463 g|
|Fats||20.5 g||56 g||36.6%||10.2%||273 g|
|Carbohydrates||28.9 g||219 g||13.2%||3.7%||758 g|
|organic acids||0.7 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.3 g||20 g||1.5%||0.4%||6667 g|
|Water||47.4 g||2273 g||2.1%||0.6%||4795 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||300 μg||900 μg||33.3%||9.3%||300 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.2 mg||1.5 mg||13.3%||3.7%||750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||4.7%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||27.8 mg||500 mg||5.6%||1.6%||1799 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||2.8%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.5 mg||2 mg||25%||7%||400 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||59.2 μg||400 μg||14.8%||4.1%||676 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.6 μg||3 μg||20%||5.6%||500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||11.5 mg||90 mg||12.8%||3.6%||783 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.02 μg||10 μg||0.2%||0.1%||50000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||10 mg||15 mg||66.7%||18.6%||150 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3.1 μg||50 μg||6.2%||1.7%||1613 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.4224 mg||20 mg||17.1%||4.8%||584 g|
|Potassium, K||413.2 mg||2500 mg||16.5%||4.6%||605 g|
|Calcium, Ca||172.5 mg||1000 mg||17.3%||4.8%||580 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||102.9 mg||400 mg||25.7%||7.2%||389 g|
|Sodium, Na||30 mg||1300 mg||2.3%||0.6%||4333 g|
|Sulfur, S||41.1 mg||1000 mg||4.1%||1.1%||2433 g|
|Phosphorus, P||379.5 mg||800 mg||47.4%||13.2%||211 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||103.3 mg||2300 mg||4.5%||1.3%||2227 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.5 mg||18 mg||8.3%||2.3%||1200 g|
|Iodine, I||2.1 μg||150 μg||1.4%||0.4%||7143 g|
|Cobalt, Co||4.4 μg||10 μg||44%||12.3%||227 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.857 mg||2 mg||42.9%||12%||233 g|
|Copper, Cu||272.3 μg||1000 μg||27.2%||7.6%||367 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.6 μg||70 μg||6.6%||1.8%||1522 g|
|Selenium, Se||17.8 μg||55 μg||32.4%||9%||309 g|
|Fluorine, F||300.5 μg||4000 μg||7.5%||2.1%||1331 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.3924 mg||12 mg||11.6%||3.2%||862 g|
|Starch and dextrins||2.4 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||2.4 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||35.7 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 358,2 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B6 as a coenzyme, they participate in the metabolism of nucleic acids and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, which results in inhibition of cell growth and division, especially in rapidly proliferating tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Insufficient consumption of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations and developmental disorders of the child. A strong association has been shown between folate and homocysteine levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
- 236 kCal
- 656 kCal
- 149 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 49 kCal