Ingredients Apples stuffed with carrots
Seed nests are removed from the prepared apples (without peeling them), the resulting hole is filled with finely chopped carrots. Then put them on a baking sheet, add a small amount of water, put sour cream on the carrots, sprinkle with sugar and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Let the apples hot or cold.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||78.4 kCal||1684 kCal||4.7%||6%||2148 g|
|Proteins||0.8 g||76 g||1.1%||1.4%||9500 g|
|Fats||2.8 g||56 g||5%||6.4%||2000 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.4 g||219 g||6.1%||7.8%||1634 g|
|organic acids||0.7 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.5 g||20 g||12.5%||15.9%||800 g|
|Water||118 g||2273 g||5.2%||6.6%||1926 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||1300 μg||900 μg||144.4%||184.2%||69 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.03 mg||1.5 mg||2%||2.6%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.04 mg||1.8 mg||2.2%||2.8%||4500 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||9.5 mg||500 mg||1.9%||2.4%||5263 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.1 mg||5 mg||2%||2.6%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||6.4%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||3.7 μg||400 μg||0.9%||1.1%||10811 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.03 μg||3 μg||1%||1.3%||10000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||7.1 mg||90 mg||7.9%||10.1%||1268 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.01 μg||10 μg||0.1%||0.1%||100000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.7 mg||15 mg||4.7%||6%||2143 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.6 μg||50 μg||1.2%||1.5%||8333 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.5328 mg||20 mg||2.7%||3.4%||3754 g|
|Potassium, K||306.5 mg||2500 mg||12.3%||15.7%||816 g|
|Calcium, Ca||26 mg||1000 mg||2.6%||3.3%||3846 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||14.6 mg||400 mg||3.7%||4.7%||2740 g|
|Sodium, Na||30.7 mg||1300 mg||2.4%||3.1%||4235 g|
|Sulfur, S||5.7 mg||1000 mg||0.6%||0.8%||17544 g|
|Phosphorus, P||22.8 mg||800 mg||2.9%||3.7%||3509 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||15.3 mg||2300 mg||0.7%||0.9%||15033 g|
|Aluminum, Al||152 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||266.8 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||17.6 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.3 mg||18 mg||12.8%||16.3%||783 g|
|Iodine, I||3.2 μg||150 μg||2.1%||2.7%||4688 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.3 μg||10 μg||13%||16.6%||769 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.8 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0737 mg||2 mg||3.7%||4.7%||2714 g|
|Copper, Cu||120 μg||1000 μg||12%||15.3%||833 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||9 μg||70 μg||12.9%||16.5%||778 g|
|Nickel, Ni||17.4 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||61.5 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.02 μg||55 μg||275000 g|
|Fluorine, F||16.5 μg||4000 μg||0.4%||0.5%||24242 g|
|Chrome, Cr||4.3 μg||50 μg||8.6%||11%||1163 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.2201 mg||12 mg||1.8%||2.3%||5452 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.7 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||8.6 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 78,4 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- 47 kCal
- 35 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 162 kCal