|wheat flour, premium||650.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||20.0 (piece)|
|table salt||15.0 (gram)|
Add oil, salt, sugar to the water, bring to a boil, add flour and boil with stirring for 5-6 minutes. Then the dough is cooled to 60-70 ° C and raw eggs are gradually introduced, kneading thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Choux pastry is deposited from a pastry bag on a greased sheet in the form of small balls with a diameter of 1 cm and baked at 180-200 ° C for 30-35 minutes. Profiteroles are put into broth on release or served separately.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||253 kCal||1684 kCal||15%||5.9%||666 g|
|Proteins||9.6 g||76 g||12.6%||5%||792 g|
|Fats||16 g||56 g||28.6%||11.3%||350 g|
|Carbohydrates||18.7 g||219 g||8.5%||3.4%||1171 g|
|organic acids||30.2 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.8 g||20 g||4%||1.6%||2500 g|
|Water||75 g||2273 g||3.3%||1.3%||3031 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||200 μg||900 μg||22.2%||8.8%||450 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.07 mg||1.5 mg||4.7%||1.9%||2143 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||4.4%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||137.4 mg||500 mg||27.5%||10.9%||364 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.7 mg||5 mg||14%||5.5%||714 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||2%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||11 μg||400 μg||2.8%||1.1%||3636 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.3 μg||3 μg||10%||4%||1000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||1.1 μg||10 μg||11%||4.3%||909 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||2.1 mg||15 mg||14%||5.5%||714 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||10.4 μg||50 μg||20.8%||8.2%||481 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.0936 mg||20 mg||10.5%||4.2%||955 g|
|Potassium, K||103.4 mg||2500 mg||4.1%||1.6%||2418 g|
|Calcium, Ca||36.3 mg||1000 mg||3.6%||1.4%||2755 g|
|Silicon, Si||1.1 mg||30 mg||3.7%||1.5%||2727 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||10.3 mg||400 mg||2.6%||1%||3883 g|
|Sodium, Na||73.2 mg||1300 mg||5.6%||2.2%||1776 g|
|Sulfur, S||106.6 mg||1000 mg||10.7%||4.2%||938 g|
|Phosphorus, P||119.6 mg||800 mg||15%||5.9%||669 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||547.7 mg||2300 mg||23.8%||9.4%||420 g|
|Aluminum, Al||287 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||10.1 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||24.6 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.6 mg||18 mg||8.9%||3.5%||1125 g|
|Iodine, I||10.2 μg||150 μg||6.8%||2.7%||1471 g|
|Cobalt, Co||5.4 μg||10 μg||54%||21.3%||185 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.1722 mg||2 mg||8.6%||3.4%||1161 g|
|Copper, Cu||70.3 μg||1000 μg||7%||2.8%||1422 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||7.2 μg||70 μg||10.3%||4.1%||972 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.6 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||1.4 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||1.6 μg||55 μg||2.9%||1.1%||3438 g|
|Titan, you||3 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||32.9 μg||4000 μg||0.8%||0.3%||12158 g|
|Chrome, Cr||2.6 μg||50 μg||5.2%||2.1%||1923 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.75 mg||12 mg||6.3%||2.5%||1600 g|
|Starch and dextrins||16.2 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.8 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||264.9 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 253 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.