Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||162 kcal||1684 kcal||9.6%||5.9%||1040 g|
|Proteins||9.31 g||76 g||12.3%||7.6%||816 g|
|Fats||0.48 g||56 g||0.9%||0.6%||11667 g|
|Carbohydrates||25.47 g||219 g||11.6%||7.2%||860 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||20 g||27%||16.7%||370 g|
|Water||58.01 g||2273 g||2.6%||1.6%||3918 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.274 mg||1.5 mg||18.3%||11.3%||547 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.108 mg||1.8 mg||6%||3.7%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||0.258 mg||5 mg||5.2%||3.2%||1938|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.194 mg||2 mg||9.7%||6%||1031|
|Vitamin B9, folates||34 µg||400 mcg||8.5%||5.2%||1176 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.7 mg||90 mg||0.8%||0.5%||12857 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||0.632 mg||20 mg||3.2%||2%||3165 g|
|Potassium, K||646 mg||2500 mg||25.8%||15.9%||387 g|
|Calcium, Ca||52 mg||1000 mg||5.2%||3.2%||1923|
|Magnesium, Mg||54 mg||400 mg||13.5%||8.3%||741 g|
|Sodium, Na||319 mg||1300 mg||24.5%||15.1%||408 g|
|Sulfur, S||93.1 mg||1000 mg||9.3%||5.7%||1074 g|
|Phosphorus, P||100 mg||800 mg||12.5%||7.7%||800 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.71 mg||18 mg||15.1%||9.3%||664 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.493 mg||2 mg||24.7%||15.2%||406 g|
|Copper, Cu||88 µg||1000 mcg||8.8%||5.4%||1136 g|
|Selenium, Se||1.4 µg||55 mcg||2.5%||1.5%||3929 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.69 mg||12 mg||5.8%||3.6%||1739 g|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.058 g||max 18.7 g|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.051 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.006 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.035 g||min 16.8 g||0.2%||0.1%|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.035 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.276 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||2.5%||1.5%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.099 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.177 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.177 g||from 0.9 to 3.7 g||19.7%||12.2%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.099 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||2.1%||1.3%|
The energy value is 162 kcal.
- package (10 oz) yields = 284 g (460.1 kcal)
- 0,333 package (10 oz) yields = 94 g (152.3 kcal)
Pinto beans (variegated), immature seeds, frozen, cooked, with salt rich in such vitamins and minerals as vitamin B1 – 18,3 %, potassium – 25,8 %, magnesium – 13,5 %, phosphorus – 12,5 %, iron – 15,1 %, manganese – 24,7 %
- Vitamin B1 is part of key enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, providing the body with energy and plastic compounds as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. The lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect for membranes, is essential for maintaining homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Deficiency of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, increase the risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is included with different functions of proteins, including enzymes. Involved in the transport of electrons, oxygen, allows the flow of redox reactions and the activation of peroxidation. Inadequate intake leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobinaemia atonia of skeletal muscles, fatigue, cardiomyopathy, chronic atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
A complete directory of most useful products you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 162 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals benefits of Pinto Beans (variegated), immature seeds, frozen, cooked, with salt, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Pinto Beans (variegated), immature seeds, frozen, cooked, with salt