- Makeup secrets: how to become a star
- Anastasia / Dolly, “Forbidden Trick”
- Liana / Padme Amidala, Star Wars
- Svetlana / Martisha Addams, “The Addams Family”
- Anastasia / Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Polina / Sonmi 451, “Cloud Atlas”
- Xenia / Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney)
- Victoria / Elsa, “Frozen”
- Valeria / Marion Cotillard as Edith Piaf, Life in Pink
- Julia / Rapunzel, Rapunzel: A Tangled Story (Disney)
Makeup secrets: how to become a star
Anastasia / Dolly, “Forbidden Trick”
Makeup artist comment:
– Anastasia already has enough resemblance to the heroine of the film, however, there is something to emphasize here. To achieve a doll-like appearance, even out the skin tone and apply a soft pink blush to the cheeks. “Cat arrows” and long eyelashes will help to emphasize the eyes, do not be afraid to use false ones. Complement the reincarnation of lipstick in a natural shade.
Liana / Padme Amidala, Star Wars
Makeup artist comment:
– The futuristic heroine has everything to the maximum: multi-layered eyeshadows, accentuated eyebrows on a white face … Light skin tone – the merit of a radiant base, shimmering foundation and reflective powder. It is not difficult to carry out the “branded” lip makeup: cover them with a tone, and then paint the upper lipstick with red lipstick, leaving a thin strip on the lower one. For durability and a clear outline, it is better to use a pencil.
Svetlana / Martisha Addams, “The Addams Family”
– This gothic look is based on pale (bleached) skin, blood red lips and a languid look that is accentuated with dark shades of gray, black and gold. Contrast will add coal-black arched eyebrows.
Anastasia / Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
– In this makeup, the main thing is to increase the volume of the lips. For a defined shape, outline the lip contour with concealer. Paint your lips with red lipstick and add some gloss in the center. Eyes are accentuated by purple shadows, and hair styled on one side and long gloves – invariable attributes of Jessica’s style – will help to finally enter the image.
Polina / Sonmi 451, “Cloud Atlas”
– The heroine is of Asian appearance, her dark eyes and hair are in stark contrast to the fair skin and hair of Polina. But do difficulties stop anyone? To make it look similar, we straighten the hair and form a “fake” bang from the strands. Make-up is performed in natural matte shades: beige, brown. Paint over the lips with lipstick or nude pencil. To make the nose visually thinner, apply the tone on the sides a few shades darker.
Xenia / Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney)
– In this make-up it is necessary to emphasize the porcelain skin. We do this with tone and highlighter. Apply blush on the cheeks, emphasize the lips with scarlet lipstick. If you have long hair – style it with a “roller” and fix it with varnish and invisible hair.
Victoria / Elsa, “Frozen”
– You can experiment with the color of the shadows: from blue to pink – the main thing is that the colors are saturated. To emphasize the “cartoonishness” of the image, we apply pink blush on the cheeks and – a little – on the nose. We remove the hair in a braid, having previously combed it at the forehead.
Valeria / Marion Cotillard as Edith Piaf, Life in Pink
– The makeup is based on the contrast of a pale face and red lips, but the main accent is curved eyebrows. In the original, they were plucked out and drawn from scratch. A less drastic option is an eyebrow tint and pencil.
– Firstly, you need to be patient, and secondly, well contour the face using several shades of tone. Outline what needs to be “removed” with dark, what to highlight – with light. For a better result, you need to revise more photos of the actor. Leonardo has a heart-shaped face – the outline drawn along the hairline instantly gives the likeness.