Not so long ago, the world started talking about integrative medicine… In fact, this is a separate area that combines the methods of diagnosis and treatment of modern Western medicine and ancient medicine. This refers to Ayurveda, medicine in Tibet and China. Scientists raised the issue of combining them into a separate direction in 1987, simply in order to maximize the strengths and weaknesses of each in the treatment of patients. A prominent representative of integrative medicine was Andreas Moritz… He practiced meditation, yoga, vibration therapy and proper nutrition for about 30 years and is remembered for his achievements: Moritz surprisingly managed to treat diseases in their final stages, when traditional medicine was powerless.
Along with this, he wrote books, one of which – “Amazing liver cleanse“. There is an opinion that the technique proposed by him is easy to implement and truly effective. Moreover, according to the author, even people whose liver was in a deplorable state could appreciate all its advantages.
It is necessary to cleanse the liver only after cleansing the intestines. Then you can start the preparation, which takes 6 days. During this period it is necessary:
- Drink at least 1 liter of apple juice daily – freshly squeezed or store-bought. It contains malic acid, the advantage of which is the ability to soften stones.
- Refuse to use cold food and drinks, as well as fatty, fried and dairy.
- Avoid taking medications.
- Flush the intestines through the use of enemas.
The sixth day is a crucial day of preparation. It requires the most gentle nutrition and adherence to the drinking regime. In the morning, a small breakfast of oatmeal and fruit is recommended. For lunch, it is better to limit yourself to steamed vegetables. After 14.00 there is no need to eat. From this point on, it is only allowed to drink clean water, which will allow bile to accumulate.
According to the author of the technique, the best time to cleanse the liver is right after the full moon. It’s good if this day falls on a weekend. Meanwhile, this is a recommendation, not a necessity, because the technique works on other days.
Step by step guide
For cleaning you need to prepare:
- 1 100 – 120 ml of olive oil;
- 2 Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, which can be found in the pharmacy (it has a laxative effect and also opens the biliary tract);
- 3 160 ml of grapefruit juice – if not available, you can replace it with lemon juice with a small amount of orange juice;
- 4 2 jars with lids of 0,5 l and 1 l.
Cleaning is carried out strictly by the hour. The last allowed meal is 13.00. It is advisable to first put an enema or drink a laxative with herbs.
- В 17.50 you need to pour three glasses of clean water into a 1 liter jar, and then dilute 4 tbsp. l. Epsom salt. Divide the resulting mixture into 4 portions and drink the first one at 18.00.
- After another 2 hours (in 20.00) drink the second serving.
- Now you need to apply a heating pad to the liver area.
- В 21.30 take a 0,5 liter jar, mix 160 ml of juice and 120 ml of olive oil in it. The resulting composition must be heated in a water bath, and then covered with a lid and placed near the bed along with a heating pad.
- It is also important to properly prepare the bed: put an oilcloth under the sheet (the technique does not allow you to get out of bed for two hours, even if you need to fulfill your natural needs), prepare 2 pillows, which can then be placed under your back. Otherwise, the mixture of juice and oil will spill into the esophagus.
- Exactly in 22.00 shake the jar with juice and oil well (shake 20 times). The resulting composition should be drunk in one gulp near the bed. According to practitioners, it is not cloying, it is easy to drink. When the jar is empty, you need to go to bed and lie still for 20 minutes. After that, you can fall asleep and not get up until the morning, or get up after 2 hours to go to the bathroom.
- В 06.00 drink the third serving with Epsom Salt.
- After another 2 hours (in 08.00) – the fourth portion.
- В 10.00 allowed to drink 1 tbsp. favorite fruit juice, eat a couple of fruits. For lunch, the usual, light food is allowed.
It is important to be prepared for the urge to empty out at night or in the morning. Attacks of nausea during this period are considered absolutely normal. As a rule, they disappear by lunchtime. By the evening, the condition improves.
The first stones should come out within 6 hours. In order to control the course of cleaning, you need to relieve your needs on the basin. There is an opinion that after the first procedure few stones come out, but after 3 or 4 – their number increases significantly.
The optimal frequency of cleaning is once every 1 days. It is not recommended to do them more often. The number of cleanings, according to the author of the technique, is determined individually in each case. He recommends monitoring the condition of the stool. Initially, it will be watery, with mucus, foam, food debris and stones – green, white, black. Their sizes can range from 30 cm to 0,1-2 cm.
When the stones stop coming out, and the feces acquire a uniform consistency, the cleaning course can be stopped. Usually about 6 procedures are performed by this time.
In the future, for preventive purposes, it is enough to carry out two cleanings a year.
Results and reviews
After cleansing the liver according to Moritz, people notice a surge of strength, improved mood and excellent health. Meanwhile, despite the rave reviews, traditional medicine is wary of the technique. Doctors believe that it has no scientific basis and therefore cannot be used. Moreover, according to them, the stones that appear in the stool are compounds of bile and cleansing components.
In any case, the author of the technique himself, like people who have tested it on themselves, recommend starting it only after reading his book about the amazing cleansing of the liver. In addition, you should not finish your plan halfway through without cleaning the organ to the end, otherwise the place of the released stones will be filled by others within a week.
For people who have tried cleansing on themselves, Andreas Moritz promises an improvement in the functioning of the digestive tract, rejuvenation, and body flexibility. According to him, after the procedure, a life without diseases will come with a clear mind and a good mood.