Losing weight up to 20 kg in 4 weeks.
The average daily calorie content is 760 Kcal.
Are you still looking for an effective way to lose a lot of pounds? Then pay attention to the cool diet that lives up to its name. If you endure 30 days (namely, this is the maximum period of adherence to the diet), you can get rid of as much as 15-20 unnecessary kilograms.
Cool diet requirements
Immediately, we note that a cool diet is suitable for people leading a rather passive lifestyle, since its menu assumes a low calorie content. Active sports with such a diet are not shown, it is better to limit yourself to lightweight exercises or gymnastics. Otherwise, you are unlikely to be able to avoid weakness.
Before starting this technique, it is recommended to cleanse the intestines with the help of laxatives and enemas. Natural laxatives can also be used in case of constipation while following this diet.
The basis of nutrition on a cool diet is the following products: lean meat fillet (the best choice is chicken or beef), eggs, vegetables and fruits, low-fat cheese, kefir and milk, black bread. The first three weeks of the menu are the same. The fourth seven-day period involves, basically, carrying out a kind of unloading mono-days, when you need to eat certain products. Everything is described in more detail in the section “diet menu”. A 21 day cool diet involves three meals a day. The last 7 diet days, it is better to eat fractionally, stretching the proposed set of foods for the whole day.
While observing the methodology, it is forbidden to consume sugar, but it is allowed to include a small amount of honey in the diet. It is important that it is natural, sugar-free.
To make the diet easier to follow, it is better to buy all the products in advance and plan the menu. Hang the printed menu in your kitchen so you don’t have any questions about what and when to eat. It is also recommended to prepare bowls and food bags so that you can take food with you to work or other places where you go. After all, you are unlikely to be able to find the food you need, say, in an office buffet or in catering establishments. To make it easier to count days and weeks, if you can, start dieting on Monday.
You do not need to completely abandon salt during a diet, but it is worth minimizing its amount. From hot drinks, you can leave weak coffee in the diet, it is better not to use other liquids.
As a rule, weight goes away at different rates. In the first week, usually 5 to 7 kilograms are lost. In the second and third weeks, weight loss is either very slow, or may be absent altogether. Don’t be alarmed, this is normal. In the last seven-day period, about 9-11 kilograms will escape from the body. Of course, the more the initial weight, the more kilograms you will lose. It is very important not to violate the methodology and strictly follow the proposed menu. Otherwise, you may not only not lose weight, but even gain additional excess weight.
Given the length and complexity of the described technique, it is necessary to pay attention to the correct exit from it. This will help not only maintain the result, but also, possibly, get rid of a few extra pounds in the post-dietary time.
Top XNUMX Tips for Getting Out of the Diet
1. Control yourself
While following the dietary rules, the body is probably starving, which makes you want to eat everything indiscriminately. The stomach will gladly support you, because it has not been fed so much “normal” food. It is very important to be vigilant after finishing the diet, especially in the early days. Be extremely careful about snacking. Even after a piece of a bun, candy or other sweetness, the kilograms lost with such difficulty will again make themselves felt. To avoid improper snacks, carry fruits, vegetables, nuts with you. This will help you not to drown out the sharply awakened feeling of hunger with high-calorie harm.
2. Introduce new products gradually
For a month’s diet, your stomach is used to processing the same food components, so you can’t help but lean on what was forbidden, especially flour. Do not drink tea for as long as possible. It is still better to add a little quality honey to hot drinks. Be sure to provide the diet with a sufficient amount of protein: eat boiled eggs (primarily proteins), chicken fillet (breast is especially good), low-fat cottage cheese. It is also useful to eat fresh vegetables, fruits, berries (mostly non-starchy type). Whole grain cereals, hated vegetable soups, various stewed vegetables will be very useful for a variety of diet.
3. Stick to the principles of fractional nutrition
Crushing meals can help avoid stretching the stomach again. Do not overeat, eat often and little by little. Ideally, eat 5-6 times a day. Firstly, it will help not to stretch the stomach, and secondly, you will not encounter a feeling of acute hunger and the desire to overeat.
4. Drink water
Remember that every day you need to drink at least one and a half to two liters of clean water without gas (you can mineral). This norm is necessary for the human body for full functioning. In addition, this practice will help to eat less.
5. Do not eat 3-4 hours before a night’s rest
Lack of nutrition a few hours before bedtime and a light, low-calorie dinner will help keep the weight within the framework for a long time and forget about rigid diets for a long time. It is useful to eat something protein for dinner (for example, lean meat or fish) in the company of a vegetable salad. Such a dinner will perfectly saturate the body and will not bring excess fat to the body.
A cool three week diet meal plan
Breakfast: half a liter of milk.
Lunch: half a liter of milk.
Dinner: 100 g of black bread and a glass of tomato juice.
Day 2 and 5
Breakfast: 100 g of black bread, greased with 20 g of butter; coffee, in which you can add a little milk and 1 tsp. natural honey.
Lunch: 100 g of cooked beef or chicken fillet (skinless); 100 g of low-fat cheese and 100 g of black bread.
Dinner: two chicken eggs, boiled or fried in a pan without adding oil.
Day 3 and 6
Breakfast: a salad of two small apples and an orange or peach.
Lunch: unfried vegetable soup (bowl); 2 boiled potatoes and 1 tsp. boiled green peas.
Dinner: salad of two tomatoes and two cucumbers, 1 tsp. honey.
Day 4 and 7
Breakfast: 100 g of cheese and a cup of coffee with milk.
Lunch: 100 g of boiled beef or chicken fillet; 2 boiled chicken eggs; 100 g of black bread.
Dinner: low-fat kefir (glass).
Class XNUMX Week Diet Meals
Day 1 – 1,5 kg of apples.
Day 2 – 100 g of low-fat boiled beef or chicken fillet.
Day 3 – 1,5 kg of tomatoes and cucumbers.
Day 4 – 100 g of cheese (preferably Dutch); liter of mineral water.
Day 5 – 100 g of low-fat boiled beef or chicken fillet.
Day 6 – 2 boiled chicken eggs and 1 liter of low-fat kefir.
Day 7 – 100 g of hard cheese and 1 liter of dry wine (if you do not want to drink alcohol, replace it with green unsweetened tea).
Contraindications for a cool diet
- Of course, people under 18 and in old age, women during pregnancy or planning, breastfeeding cannot eat in this way.
- The taboo for observing this technique is intestinal and stomach diseases, atherosclerosis, hypertension, impaired renal function, any chronic diseases during an exacerbation.
- You should not eat the proposed way and those who go in for sports, especially professional ones.
- It is highly advisable to consult with a qualified professional before starting such a strict diet.
The Benefits of a Cool Diet
- According to the reviews of those who have lost weight, after a diet, the skin does not sag, but “gathers”. So, probably, your body will become not only slim, but also, importantly, attractive and fit.
- If the described method is followed, the body cleans itself from toxins and other components that can harm it.
- Very attractive for losing weight is that on a cool diet, you can lose a noticeable amount of kilogram and dramatically transform your figure.
Disadvantages of a cool diet
- Sitting on a strict and long-term diet can lead to lethargy and hunger. The likelihood of such manifestations is especially high in the first dieting days, when the diet is especially scarce.
- Constipation may occur when following the dietary guidelines, in which case it is worth taking natural laxatives. Dieters often complain of increased thirst, so be sure to drink plenty of water.
- It is possible that on about the third or fourth day of following the dietary rules, you will encounter a feeling of bitterness in your mouth or notice a white coating on your tongue. The developers of the cool diet advise not to be intimidated by this. Thus, the toxins accumulated in the body signal about themselves, and now they are leaving. For the same reason, a rash may appear. As a rule, it takes place in a day or two. If this does not happen, be sure to consult a doctor.
- To maintain a great diet, you need to have strong willpower and endurance, because the technique is not only strict, but also quite lengthy.
Re-doing the cool diet
It is not recommended to re-adhere to the cool diet for the next six months after its completion.