- Herbal cleaning: features and types
- Rosehip detoxification
- Detoxification with birch buds
- Detoxification with celandine
- Corn Silk Detox
- Infusion of immortelle with corn stigmas
- Infusion of knotweed, calendula, horsetail and corn silk
- Cleaning according to Ignatenko
- Cleaning with milk thistle and agrimony
- Detoxification fees
- Nutrition during detoxification
- Articles on cleansing other organs:
Traditional healers claim that herbal detoxification is considered a fairly effective and harmless way to cleanse the liver. This is explained by their mild effect on the body and the absence of negative consequences of use. True, the latter is possible only if the collection of herbs is carefully selected, and the person himself has been examined and made sure that he has no contraindications to the use of decoctions from them.
What is the secret of the technique
The success of this liver detoxification technique lies in the effects of herbs on the body. Traditional healers have identified several of them, which have a pronounced “blood-purifying” effect and have proposed a number of options for their use.
It is worth noting that most of them boil down to an increase in the production of bile, because it is it that promotes the breakdown of fats, activates the digestive tract, and also naturally cleans the liver.
Conventionally, herbs that are able to cleanse the liver are divided into two groups:
- 1 those that have a mild choleretic effect, for example, strawberry or lingonberry leaves;
- 2 those that have a pronounced effect – chamomile, calendula, fennel, calamus, immortelle.
In turn, the second group is additionally divided into 3 categories, depending on the intricacies of the impact on certain areas of the liver and bile, namely:
- Choleretics – it unites plants that increase the intensity of the cells, and also have a positive effect on the mucous membrane. Among the choleretics are corn silk, immortelle, dandelion.
- Holicinetics – they tone up the gallbladder, promote the excretion of bile through the biliary tract into the intestines. Holikinetics are called barberry and fennel.
- Antispasmodics – such plants facilitate the process of outflow of bile, and also reduce the tone of the duct. Among them are mint, chamomile, oregano.
Detoxification of the liver with herbs is reduced to the preparation of infusions from plants, which are used in courses. Thanks to this, the body cleans itself, immunity increases, bad mood, and with it depression, disappear. True, only if a person has no contraindications to the use of these herbs. But you can be sure of this only after the examination.
It would also be useful to consult a doctor who will exclude the presence of contraindications to the liver cleansing procedure itself. For this, an ultrasound examination is performed to make sure that there are no huge gallstones. They do not always come out during detoxification, and sometimes they simply change their position, simultaneously blocking one of the ducts. The only way out of this situation is urgent surgical intervention.
It is forbidden to carry out the cleaning procedure for women on demolitions, as well as for patients diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, diseases of the urinary system. You should not resort to detoxification and weakened immunity as a result of a viral or infectious disease. Other contraindications are headache, body temperature above 37,5 degrees, allergy to one of the components of the decoctions.
It should be noted that any deterioration in well-being after taking funds for liver detoxification is a reason for canceling the procedures.
Herbal cleaning: features and types
The main advantage of this type of cleaning is its ease of use. Judge for yourself: to achieve a visible result, you must regularly drink the required amount of decoctions according to the scheme. To prepare these broths, you can take individual plants or complete collections. It is easy to make sure that the procedure is carried out correctly by observing abundant stools, thanks to which the body cleans itself. Constipated people are allowed to slightly increase the amount of formula consumed.
Rose hips have a mild effect. To feel it on yourself, you must:
- dry and grind them;
- 6 tbsp. l. steam the mixture with 1 liter of boiling water and hide in a warm place;
- in the morning pour 1 tbsp. still warm infusion, additionally throwing 50 grams (3 tbsp. l.) of xylitol or sorbitol into it;
- drink the resulting drink on an empty stomach in one gulp;
- then exercise;
- 20 minutes after draining the glass, it is necessary to finish off the remnants of the rosehip infusion, but without the addition of xylitol and sorbitol;
- then again provide yourself with physical activity;
- 45 minutes after taking the second glass of infusion, it is allowed to have breakfast. At the same time, it is important to give preference to fast-digesting food, for example, vegetables and fruits, nuts.
Usually, almost immediately after drinking the drink, there is a urge to empty, which indicates that the detoxification was successful. Until the end of the day, it is important to completely limit food intake or eat easily digestible foods in minimal quantities. The course of therapy includes 3 procedures performed with a break of 2 days.
Detoxification with birch buds
To perform the procedure, you must first prepare a drink:
- take 10 gr. (2 tbsp. L.) Birch buds and 1 tbsp. oat kernels;
- steam the mixture with 1 liter of boiling water, then set aside for 6 hours;
- drain after the time has elapsed;
- you need to drink 1 tbsp. before bedtime and 1 tbsp. in the morning on an empty stomach;
- eating is allowed no earlier than 120 minutes after using the product.
The course of therapy is 3 days, during which you need to drink a freshly prepared infusion each time.
Detoxification with celandine
Celandine is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Meanwhile, not everyone is aware that it also accelerates metabolism and cleanses the body of toxins.
To make an infusion you need:
- put in a thermos 20 gr. (4 tbsp. L.) Dry material and steam it with 2 liters of boiling water, then set aside for half an hour;
- then cool and drain;
- drink 3 times a day for ¾ glass 30 minutes before meals.
It is worth noting that it is imperative to eat after taking it. The course stretches for 60 – 90 days. The regimen is as follows: they drink the infusion for 7 days, after which they pause for 5 days, and then resume the intake for 7 days and again suspend for 5 days. And so 60 – 90 days.
Corn Silk Detox
This is exactly the plant from which the infusion can be prepared separately or as part of a herbal collection.
A decoction of corn stigmas is made like this:
- 2 tbsp. l. the material is poured with water and put on fire until it boils;
- after that, the fire is reduced, and the broth is left for another half hour;
- then it is cooled, along the way adding water to it so that the volume reaches the original level;
- filter and take 15 ml (1 tbsp. l.) three times a day.
Infusion of immortelle with corn stigmas
- prepare 1 tbsp. l. immortelle and 1 tbsp. l. stigma;
- Pour the mixture with 400 ml of water and boil a little over low heat;
- set aside for 30 minutes;
- drink the infusion warmed up in the morning on an empty stomach;
- an hour after consumption, it is necessary to take a laxative, for example, Carlsbad salt, which is diluted in 1 tbsp. alkaline mineral water;
- then you should lie on your right side and put a heating pad on the liver;
- after emptying the intestines, do an enema.
It is important to note that it is best to skip food or switch to a vegetarian diet on the day you detox.
Infusion of knotweed, calendula, horsetail and corn silk
- take the aforementioned herbs in equal amounts and mix them;
- 2 tbsp. l. collection to steam 4 tbsp. hot water;
- leave the mixture on a steam bath for a short time;
- then remove from the steam bath and set aside for 45 minutes;
- after drain and drink 100 ml three times a day after meals.
Detoxification course – 3 weeks. Then a pause is made in admission for 7 days, after which the infusion is taken for another 14 days. The final stage is a pause in the reception for a week and the reception of the infusion for another 3 weeks.
Cleaning according to Ignatenko
Liver detoxification is carried out in 2 stages. At the initial:
- 40 gr. calendula flowers are steamed with 1 liter of boiling water;
- insist 60 minutes;
- strain and drink the infusion in three approaches 20 minutes before meals.
Detoxification course – 14 – 21 days.
The second stage provides for the preparation of a new infusion, for which it is necessary:
- 100 g vegetable oil (preferably olive) and 100 gr. lemon juice;
- they are mixed and cooled (the optimum temperature is 10 degrees Celsius);
- on the first day they have lunch, and for dinner they take the resulting composition in small sips, stirring all the time.
To achieve a visible effect, you need to drink it while in bed, and after taking it you can no longer get up. In the morning they do an enema. During the day, it is allowed to drink water with lemon juice and honey, but you cannot eat. The morning of a new day should also be started with an enema. Boiled vegetables and dried fruits are allowed to eat.
After completing both stages of detoxification, the stones will begin to come out. Meanwhile, it is recommended to repeat the procedure after 14 days.
Cleaning with milk thistle and agrimony
It should be noted that milk thistle is used not only for liver detoxification, but also for the prevention and treatment of dangerous organ diseases, including cirrhosis, hepatitis. Agrimony flowers enhance its effect, however, in order to achieve a visible result, it is worth taking a course that stretches for 90 days.
In the first month you need to take an infusion of agrimony:
- 10 gr. (2 tbsp. L.) 3 tbsp of crushed material is poured. water;
- the container is put on fire, and the drink is brought to a boil, after which it is set aside for 30 minutes;
- then it is cooled, drained and hidden in a cold place.
You need to use the product for 23 days, 100 ml for half an hour before meals, and then pause for 7 days.
For the second month another infusion is being prepared:
- take 4 parts of the immortelle and 6 parts of the agrimony;
- the mixture is poured into 3 tbsp. water, brought to a boil and set aside for half an hour;
- then it is cooled and hidden in a cold place.
The usage pattern is identical. The infusion is drunk for 23 days, 100 ml each half an hour before meals, after which it is paused for 7 days.
In the third month, take 1 liter of milk thistle leaf juice and mix it with 200 gr. vodka. Store the infusion in a cold place, and consume 15 ml (1 tbsp. L.) Half an hour before meals.
It is important to note that milk thistle juice can be replaced with milk thistle seeds if needed. The latter are crushed in such a way that oil is released from them, for example, in a coffee grinder. Take seed oil 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
When taking milk thistle, pain in the liver may appear. Normally, they are not too strong and disappear after a week. With pronounced pains, it is worth switching to a two-time reception of the infusion, and after their termination, return to the three-time one.
- mix in 4 tbsp. l. wormwood, mint, dandelion, wild rose, nettle, immortelle, celandine, plantain, yarrow;
- 1,5 tbsp. l. collecting steam 1 tbsp. hot water, and pour the mixture into a thermos;
- in the morning drain and drink 1 tbsp. infusion;
- before going to bed, repeat the procedure by drinking another 1 tbsp. infusion.
The cleaning course is 1 month. To achieve a visible effect, it must be carried out up to 2 times a year. It is worth noting that after taking the infusion, the stool becomes abundant and liquid, meanwhile, if diarrhea is observed, it is better to reduce the dose of the infusion.
The second option:
- take 2 tbsp. l. knotweed, stigmas of corn, bearberry, St. John’s wort;
- steam the mixture with 4 liters of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes;
- then hide in a warm place for 30 minutes;
- drain, take 15 ml half an hour before meals.
The detoxification course is 1 month, after which you need to pause for 21 days. At this time, it is worth taking a decoction of oats (2 handfuls of unrefined grains are steamed with 1 liter of boiling water and boiled for 30 minutes). After 3 weeks, the collection is resumed, and so on three times.
The third option:
- take 2 tbsp. l. horsetail, hypericum, mullein, immortelle, yarrow;
- Pour the finished mixture with 4 liters of water and boil for half an hour;
- cool, add water so as to reach a volume of 1,5 liters of infusion;
- drink 150 ml daily in the morning on an empty stomach.
The course of therapy is 10 days, after which they pause for 7 days, and then repeat the 10-day courses at least three more times.
Nutrition during detoxification
In order to feel the positive effect of cleansing, it is important during the period of its implementation to give up bad habits, eat balanced. In other words, remove alcohol, cigarettes and medications, and if any are taken, first complete the course of treatment.
You should not abuse fatty, fried foods, pickles, as well as canned food and semi-finished foods, as they have a negative effect on the functioning of the organ. It is advisable to eat tomatoes, eggplants, pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, cucumber every day. You should have breakfast no later than 10 am. It is better to eat 5 – 6 times a day, fractional. You should switch to a vegetarian diet a week before detoxification begins.
It is important to remember that the outflow of bile is also provided by physical activity, so during this period it is worth going in for sports, visiting the sauna.
Herbal liver cleansing is an easy to organize and effective process. It is only important to prepare the necessary fees and be patient. To eliminate any risks, you must first visit a doctor, get tested and undergo an ultrasound scan. Traditional healers focus on the fact that a person’s health is in his hands, so you should not compromise with your conscience, especially when it comes to detoxifying vital organs.