Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||235 kCal||1684 kCal||14%||6%||717 g|
|Proteins||7.66 g||76 g||10.1%||4.3%||992 g|
|Fats||17.34 g||56 g||31%||13.2%||323 g|
|Carbohydrates||11.74 g||219 g||5.4%||2.3%||1865 g|
|Alimentary fiber||0.2 g||20 g||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Water||60.28 g||2273 g||2.7%||1.1%||3771 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||26 μg||900 μg||2.9%||1.2%||3462 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.172 mg||1.5 mg||11.5%||4.9%||872 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.134 mg||1.8 mg||7.4%||3.1%||1343 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||62.3 mg||500 mg||12.5%||5.3%||803 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.43 mg||5 mg||8.6%||3.7%||1163 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.12 mg||2 mg||6%||2.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||2 μg||400 μg||0.5%||0.2%||20000 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.12 μg||3 μg||37.3%||15.9%||268 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.6 μg||10 μg||6%||2.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.74 mg||15 mg||11.6%||4.9%||862 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||1.6 μg||120 μg||1.3%||0.6%||7500 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.73 mg||20 mg||8.7%||3.7%||1156 g|
|Potassium, K||110 mg||2500 mg||4.4%||1.9%||2273 g|
|Calcium, Ca||12 mg||1000 mg||1.2%||0.5%||8333 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||8 mg||400 mg||2%||0.9%||5000 g|
|Sodium, Na||1013 mg||1300 mg||77.9%||33.1%||128 g|
|Sulfur, S||76.6 mg||1000 mg||7.7%||3.3%||1305 g|
|Phosphorus, P||59 mg||800 mg||7.4%||3.1%||1356 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.79 mg||18 mg||4.4%||1.9%||2278 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.026 mg||2 mg||1.3%||0.6%||7692 g|
|Copper, Cu||130 μg||1000 μg||13%||5.5%||769 g|
|Selenium, Se||9.7 μg||55 μg||17.6%||7.5%||567 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.02 mg||12 mg||8.5%||3.6%||1176 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.53 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.279 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.72 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||1.14 g||~|
|Cholesterol||38 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||5.977 g||max 18.7 г|
|10: 0 Capric||0.05 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.05 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.289 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||3.573 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||2.016 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||7.584 g||min 16.8 г||45.1%||19.2%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.709 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||6.876 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||2.565 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||22.9%||9.7%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||2.185 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.379 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.379 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||42.1%||17.9%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.185 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||46.5%||19.8%|
The energy value is 235 kcal.
- tbsp = 15 g (35.3 kCal)
- oz = 28.35 g (66.6 kCal)
Spread for sandwiches, pâté, pork and beef rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 11,5%, choline – 12,5%, vitamin B12 – 37,3%, vitamin E – 11,6%, copper – 13%, selenium – 17,6%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Tags: calorie content 235 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful Spread for sandwiches, pâté, pork and beef, calories, nutrients, useful properties Spread for sandwiches, pâté, pork and beef