Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||152 kCal||1684 kCal||9%||5.9%||1108 g|
|Proteins||29.07 g||76 g||38.3%||25.2%||261 g|
|Fats||3.13 g||56 g||5.6%||3.7%||1789 g|
|Water||67.37 g||2273 g||3%||2%||3374 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.325 mg||1.5 mg||21.7%||14.3%||462 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.557 mg||1.8 mg||30.9%||20.3%||323 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||3.149 mg||5 mg||63%||41.4%||159 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.852 mg||2 mg||42.6%||28%||235 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||9 μg||400 μg||2.3%||1.5%||4444 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||8.71 μg||3 μg||290.3%||191%||34 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.23 mg||15 mg||1.5%||1%||6522 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||9.124 mg||20 mg||45.6%||30%||219 g|
|Potassium, K||374 mg||2500 mg||15%||9.9%||668 g|
|Calcium, Ca||9 mg||1000 mg||0.9%||0.6%||11111 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||30 mg||400 mg||7.5%||4.9%||1333 g|
|Sodium, Na||58 mg||1300 mg||4.5%||3%||2241 g|
|Sulfur, S||290.7 mg||1000 mg||29.1%||19.1%||344 g|
|Phosphorus, P||274 mg||800 mg||34.3%||22.6%||292 g|
|Iron, Fe||5.07 mg||18 mg||28.2%||18.6%||355 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.031 mg||2 mg||1.6%||1.1%||6452 g|
|Copper, Cu||280 μg||1000 μg||28%||18.4%||357 g|
|Selenium, Se||43.5 μg||55 μg||79.1%||52%||126 g|
|Zinc, Zn||3.42 mg||12 mg||28.5%||18.8%||351 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||1.308 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.636 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||2.529 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||2.838 g||~|
|Cholesterol||88 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.794 g||max 18.7 г|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.01 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||0.509 g||~|
|17: 0 Margarine||0.004 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.269 g||~|
|20: 0 Arachinic||0.001 g||~|
|22: 0 Begenic||0.001 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||1.249 g||min 16.8 г||7.4%||4.9%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.101 g||~|
|17: 1 Heptadecene||0.001 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||1.137 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.009 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.433 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||3.9%||2.6%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||0.324 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.017 g||~|
|20: 2 Eicosadienoic, Omega-6, cis, cis||0.005 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.087 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.017 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||1.9%||1.3%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.416 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||8.9%||5.9%|
The energy value is 152 kcal.
- serving (3 oz) = 85 g (129.2 kcal)
- steak = 244 g (370.9 kcal)
Emu, top fillet, fried over a fire rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 21,7%, vitamin B2 – 30,9%, vitamin B5 – 63%, vitamin B6 – 42,6%, vitamin B12 – 290,3%, vitamin PP – 45,6 , 15%, potassium – 34,3%, phosphorus – 28,2%, iron – 28%, copper – 79,1%, selenium – 28,5%, zinc – XNUMX%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 152 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful for Emu, upper part of fillet, fried on fire, calories, nutrients, useful properties of Emu, upper part of fillet, fried on fire