Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Caloric value||763 kCal||1684 kCal||45.3%||5.9%||221 g|
|Fats||100 g||56 g||178.6%||23.4%||56 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||350 mg||500 mg||70%||9.2%||143 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||8.18 mg||15 mg||54.5%||7.1%||183 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||183.9 μg||120 μg||153.3%||20.1%||65 g|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||15.005 g||max 18.7 г|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.101 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||11.984 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||2.92 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||10.977 g||min 16.8 г||65.3%||8.6%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.403 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||10.574 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||45.318 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||220%||28.8%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||40.182 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||5.136 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||5.136 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||138.8%||18.2%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||40.182 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||239.2%||31.3%|
The energy value is 763 kcal.
- cup = 218 g (1663.3 kCal)
- tsp = 4.5 g (34.3 kCal)
- tablespoon = 13.6 g (103.8 kCal)
Soy lecithin rich in vitamins and minerals such as: choline – 70%, vitamin E – 54,5%, vitamin K – 153,3%
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin K regulates blood clotting. Lack of vitamin K leads to an increase in blood clotting time, a lowered content of prothrombin in the blood.
Tags: calorie content 763 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, how Soy lecithin is useful, calories, nutrients, useful properties Soy lecithin