Ingredients Berry liqueur
Take 1 kg of berries (currants, raspberries, cranberries, etc. can be assorted), rinse, drain off the water. Put the berries in a three-liter jar and pour in a liter of vodka. All this is to insist for 1,5 – 2 months. The berries should be thrown away (if the hand is raised). Then boil the syrup from 300 grams of sugar and enough water to dissolve all the sugar. Cool the syrup and pour into the tincture. Stir well. berries 1 kg. vodka 1 liter sugar 300 g
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||124.1 kCal||1684 kCal||7.4%||6%||1357 g|
|Proteins||0.6 g||76 g||0.8%||0.6%||12667 g|
|Fats||0.4 g||56 g||0.7%||0.6%||14000 g|
|Carbohydrates||31.6 g||219 g||14.4%||11.6%||693 g|
|organic acids||1.1 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.8 g||20 g||14%||11.3%||714 g|
|Water||63.2 g||2273 g||2.8%||2.3%||3597 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||8.9%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.01 mg||1.5 mg||0.7%||0.6%||15000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.04 mg||1.8 mg||2.2%||1.8%||4500 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.1 mg||5 mg||2%||1.6%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.05 mg||2 mg||2.5%||2%||4000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||4.5 μg||400 μg||1.1%||0.9%||8889 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||18.6 mg||90 mg||20.7%||16.7%||484 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.4 mg||15 mg||2.7%||2.2%||3750 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||1.4 μg||50 μg||2.8%||2.3%||3571 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.4996 mg||20 mg||2.5%||2%||4003 g|
|Potassium, K||167.8 mg||2500 mg||6.7%||5.4%||1490 g|
|Calcium, Ca||30.3 mg||1000 mg||3%||2.4%||3300 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||16.4 mg||400 mg||4.1%||3.3%||2439 g|
|Sodium, Na||7.7 mg||1300 mg||0.6%||0.5%||16883 g|
|Sulfur, S||11.9 mg||1000 mg||1.2%||1%||8403 g|
|Phosphorus, P||27.6 mg||800 mg||3.5%||2.8%||2899 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||15.7 mg||2300 mg||0.7%||0.6%||14650 g|
|Bohr, B||149.2 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1 mg||18 mg||5.6%||4.5%||1800 g|
|Iodine, I||1491.5 μg||150 μg||994.3%||801.2%||10 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.5 μg||10 μg||15%||12.1%||667 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.1566 mg||2 mg||7.8%||6.3%||1277 g|
|Copper, Cu||126.8 μg||1000 μg||12.7%||10.2%||789 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||11.2 μg||70 μg||16%||12.9%||625 g|
|Fluorine, F||2.2 μg||4000 μg||0.1%||0.1%||181818 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.1492 mg||12 mg||1.2%||1%||8043 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||6.2 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 124,1 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Iodine participates in the functioning of the thyroid gland, providing the formation of hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine). It is necessary for the growth and differentiation of cells of all tissues of the human body, mitochondrial respiration, regulation of transmembrane sodium and hormone transport. Insufficient intake leads to endemic goiter with hypothyroidism and a slowdown in metabolism, arterial hypotension, growth retardation and mental development in children.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.