To prepare the simplest boiled egg snack – stuffed chicken eggs – it may take from 20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the complexity of the filling.
The fillings for stuffed eggs
How to make stuffed eggs
1. Boil chicken eggs (10 pieces), cool and peel.
2. Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolk.
3. Prepare the filling according to one of the recipes.
4. Stuff the boiled egg halves with the filling with a small slide.
5. Put the stuffed eggs on a plate, garnish with herbs.
Your stuffed eggs are ready!
1. Mash the boiled salmon fillet (200 grams) with a fork and mix with chopped yolks (8 pieces).
2. Add finely chopped dill (3 sprigs), season with mayonnaise (2 tablespoons) and garnish with caviar.
2 types of cheese + yolks + mayonnaise
1. Cheese “Emmental” (100 grams) finely grate and combine with mashed yolks (8 pieces).
2. Mix cream cheese (2 tablespoons) with chopped green onion feathers (5 pieces), add the yolk mixture and put mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
Ham + bell pepper + mustard + yolks
1. Cut ham (100 grams) into small pieces and combine with chopped yolks (8 pieces).
2. Grind red bell pepper (1/2 piece), mix with a mixture of ham and yolks and season with mustard (1 tablespoon).
Sprats + mayonnaise and yolk
1. Mash sprats (350 grams) with a fork, add finely chopped dill (to taste).
2. Combine mashed yolks (6 pieces) with sprats and pour over mayonnaise (2 tablespoons).
Cheese + mayonnaise, garlic and yolk
1. Yolks (3 pieces) evenly knead and mix with mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
2. Add hard cheese (50 grams) finely grated to the minced meat and squeeze out the garlic (2 cloves).
Salted pink salmon + yolk + mayonnaise
1. Yolks (4 pieces) mash with a fork and mix with finely chopped parsley (to taste).
2. Cut the salted pink salmon fillet (150 grams) into small pieces, mix with the yolk mass and season with mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
Cheese + carrots + yolks
1. Mix yolks crushed with a fork (5 pieces) with boiled carrots grated on a fine grater (2 tablespoons).
2. Grated cheese (3 tablespoons) and ground walnuts (1 teaspoon), season with lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and combine with the yolk mixture.
Pickled cucumber + yolks and mayonnaise
1. Combine yolks (5 pieces) with garlic (2 cloves), salt and add mayonnaise (3 tablespoons).
2. Grind the pickled cucumber (1 piece) on a coarse grater and combine with the yolk mass.
Mussels + yolks + cucumber and mayonnaise
1. Egg yolks (4 pieces) mash with a fork, add finely chopped smoked mussels (150 grams) and salt.
2. Add fresh cucumber grated on a coarse grater (1 piece) and season with mayonnaise (2 teaspoons).
Shrimp + cream, mustard and yolks
1. Finely chop the yolks (5 pieces), add finely chopped boiled shrimps (150 grams) and fresh cucumber (1 piece).
2. Mix heavy cream (50 ml) with mustard (1 teaspoon), salt and combine everything.
Eggs with cheese and tomato sauce
Chicken eggs – 8 pieces
Cheese – 150 grams
Cream (10% fat) – 3 tablespoons
Tomatoes – 500 grams
Onions – 1 thing
Bell pepper (green) – 1 piece
Parsley to taste
Butter – 1 tablespoon
Pepper and salt to taste
How to cook eggs with cheese and tomato sauce
1. Divide hard-boiled eggs (8 pieces) lengthwise into two halves. Remove the yolks, mash with a fork.
2.Use a coarse grater to grind the cheese and divide into three parts. Mix the first with the yolks, pour over the cream, add the pepper and salt.
3. Put the resulting filling in the halves of the cooked proteins. Put the eggs in an oven dish.
4. Mix finely chopped onion with finely chopped bell peppers and fry them in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
5. Chop half a kilogram of tomatoes with a knife into pieces and add together with the juice to a saucepan to onions and peppers. Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the second part of the cheese on top and simmer for another 5 minutes (covered). Pour the resulting mixture over the eggs, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and heat for another 10 minutes.