Blood is the main body fluid that circulates through the blood vessels. It consists of plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
Blood is a vehicle for oxygen, nutrients and metabolic foods. In addition to the transport function, it maintains normal body temperature and water-salt balance in the body.
This is interesting:
- The amount of blood in the human body directly depends on its gender. For men, the volume of blood is 5 liters, for women it is limited to 4 liters.
- The color of blood depends on the substances that make up it. In vertebrates, the red color of the blood is provided by the iron present in red blood cells.
- If all the red blood cells circulating in the blood of a person are laid in a row, then the resulting tape can gird the globe along the equator three times.
Healthy foods for blood
- 1 Liver. It is an irreplaceable source of iron, the lack of which can lead to low hemoglobin levels and anemia. In addition, its deficiency is manifested in a disease such as iron deficiency anemia. In addition, the liver contains such an important substance for blood as heparin. It is he who is a prophylactic agent against thrombosis and myocardial infarction.
- 2 Fatty fish. An important product for the prevention of the cardiovascular system. It is thanks to fish in countries where it is one of the main foodstuffs that diseases such as coronary artery disease, coronary insufficiency, heart attack, etc. are practically not found. The fats contained in fish control blood cholesterol levels, as well as sugar levels. In addition, thanks to the taurine contained in fish, blood pressure normalizes.
- 3 White cabbage and broccoli. They are rich in folic acid, thanks to which new blood cells are synthesized. In addition, they contain vitamin K, which is responsible for blood clotting. Thanks to vitamin P, which is also found in cabbage, the walls of blood vessels are strengthened.
- 4 Citrus. The vitamin C they contain is responsible for the absorption of iron by the body. Fiber fights cholesterol, and vitamin A, together with organic acids, is responsible for sugar levels.
- 5 Apples. They contain pectin, which regulates blood sugar levels and binds bad cholesterol.
- 6 Nuts. Due to their composition, they are an important blood product. Nuts contain such important nutritional components as fats, potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamins A, B, C.
- 7 Avocado. It binds excess cholesterol and, thanks to this, takes its rightful place in the list of foods that are good for the blood. The substances that it contains contribute to the normalization of hematopoiesis and blood circulation.
- 8 Garnet. Due to the iron contained in it, this fruit is prescribed as one of the first medicines for iron deficiency anemia. In addition, pomegranate is used to deactivate excess cholesterol.
- 9 Honey. The best choice for blood is the use of buckwheat honey, which includes almost the entire periodic table. Here you can find iron and organic acids, as well as potassium with magnesium and other useful trace elements. Thanks to honey, blood cells such as leukocytes, erythrocytes and platelets are normalized.
- 10 Beet. It is a natural hematopoietic agent. Promotes the formation of red blood cells and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. It goes well with carrots, cabbage and tomatoes.
For a person to be strong and healthy, the quality of his blood is very important.
Eating a lot of iron-containing foods is the main way to combat anemia, and, therefore, weakness and dizziness caused by low hemoglobin levels in the blood.
Therefore, it is necessary to eat more pomegranates, apples, buckwheat porridge and other foods rich in iron.
To maintain healthy blood, it is necessary to be more often in fresh, oxygen-rich air. A very good option is the seashore or a summer pine forest. In addition to oxygen, the sea contains a large amount of iodine, and in the forest the air is saturated with phytoncides.
Traditional methods of blood purification
To cleanse the blood from toxins, you must use the following foods:
- Cranberry juice. Contains antioxidants that prevent leukemia.
- Dandelion. It is a powerful hepatoprotector. A clean and healthy liver filters the blood better.
- Carrot and apple juices. They cleanse the blood, charge the body with vigor and health.
- Beet juice. Has a powerful cleansing effect. Use only in mixture with other juices (carrot and apple), gradually reducing the dilution.
Harmful foods for blood
- Fats… Large amounts of fats block calcium, which is essential for cellular balance and the maintenance of osmosis in the blood. In addition, fats are high in cholesterol.
- Fried foods… Substances contained in fried foods cause changes in the composition of the blood, as a result of which disturbances occur throughout the body.
- Alcohol… Under the influence of alcohol, blood corpuscles undergo destruction and dehydration. As a result, the blood does not fulfill its functions.
- Foods containing preservatives… They form difficult-to-dissolve compounds that blood cells cannot use to feed the body. In this case, the body is poisoned with harmful ballast substances.