- Useful products for extrasystole
- Nutrition for other diseases:
General description of the disease
Extrasystole is one of the types of arrhythmias that occurs due to untimely excitation of several parts of the myocardium or the entire myocardium, which is caused by out-of-turn myocardial impulses.
Classification of extrasystole depending on the cause:
- toxic – occur with thyrotoxicosis, which occurs due to the intake of drugs with ephedrine and caffeine, due to the intake of glucocorticoids, sympatholytics and diuretics;
- functional – occur in healthy people as a result of alcohol, cigarette abuse and drug use, as well as mental disorders, emotional and physical stress, hormonal disruptions in women;
- organic – occur in people with various problems and heart diseases (the presence of dystrophy, heart disease, cardiomyopathy, ischemic heart disease), with myocardial infarction in places of necrosis of the heart areas, new impulses begin and foci of extrasystole appear.
Depending on the number of impulse foci, the following types of extrasystole are distinguished:
- 1 polytopic – there are a couple of foci of the appearance of pathological impulses;
- 2 monotopic – one focus of an impulse.
There may be several extrasystolic and normal (sinus) impulses at once. This phenomenon is called parasystole.
Depending on the place of origin, they are distinguished:
- atrial premature beats – the most rare type of extrasystole, closely associated with organic heart lesions, arises from the fact that the cardiac patient is mostly lying and does not move much;
- atrioventricular premature beats – a more common, but rather rare species, can have 2 scenarios for the development and sequence of the impulse: the first – the ventricles are excited or the second – the ventricles and atria are excited at the same time;
- ventricular premature beats – the most common type, impulses arise only in the ventricles, impulses are not transmitted to the atria (it is dangerous because there may be complications in the form of ventricular tachycardia, and with myocardial infarction there may be a large number of foci of paranormal impulses – their number depends on the extent of the infarction).
Symptoms of extrasystole:
- 1 strong tremors and pains in the heart, chest;
- 2 lack of air;
- 3 feeling of stopping or freezing air;
- 4 dizziness;
- 5 weakness;
- 6 increased sweating, with hot flashes;
- 7 numbness of the left arm.
Extrasystole, also, can proceed without symptoms and in no way disturb the patient until complications arise. They can be in the form of supraventicular, ventricular tachycardia, atrial or ventricular fibrillation, renal, crown, cerebral insufficiency of a chronic nature.
Useful products for extrasystole
- vegetables (tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, turnips, radishes, beets, corn, potatoes, cabbage, pumpkin, broccoli);
- fruits (pear, plum, apricot, melon, apples, avocado, grapefruit, peach);
- berries (raspberries, currants, grapes, blackberries);
- dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, dates, prunes), nuts;
- cereals and legumes;
- greens (rosemary, parsley, garlic, celery root);
- vegetable oils from flax seeds, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, olives;
- fish dishes;
- honey and its by-products;
- drinks (freshly squeezed juices, green tea, tea from currant twigs, raspberries, linden flowers, lemon balm).
Traditional medicine for extrasystole
The basis of unconventional treatment for extrasystoles is the intake of infusions and decoctions, as well as taking baths from the following plants: rosehip, hawthorn, viburnum, mint, cornflower, calendula, lemon balm, shot, asparagus, valerian, adonis, horsetail, European zyuznik. You can add honey, propolis. To prepare the broth, you need 1 teaspoon of raw materials in a glass of hot water. Insist 15 minutes, drink half an hour before meals, three times a day. One-time rate for 1/3 cup.
Another effective remedy is radish juice, obtained with the help of honey. To do this, you need to choose a larger radish, make a hole through the entire length. Put the radish on a glass and put honey in the hole. Drink the resulting liquid 2 times a day for a teaspoon. You can also get juice as follows: grate the radish, place the pulp in cheesecloth and squeeze out the juice. Add honey (keep a 1: 1 ratio).
Relaxing massage and clay therapy are good sedatives.
A positive result can be achieved only through regularity and after completing the full course of treatment (30 days).
Dangerous and harmful products with extrasystole
- fatty, spicy, salty dishes;
- strong tea and coffee;
- spices and seasonings;
- smoked meats, pickles, canned food;
- fast food, processed foods and other non-living foods containing preservatives, E code, dyes, trans fats, GMOs, additives and hormones.
The administration is not responsible for any attempt to use the information provided and does not guarantee that it will not harm you personally. The materials cannot be used to prescribe treatment and make a diagnosis. Always consult your specialist doctor!