Losing weight up to 4 kg in 7 days.
The average daily calorie content is 680 Kcal.
In her 50s, Hollywood star Demi Moore looks fantastic, relentlessly evoking the envy of women and the admiring glances of men. The celebrity can boast of magnificent forms and give odds even to very young girls. What is the secret of the ideal figure of Demi Moore?
Demi Moore Diet Requirements
Demi Moore adheres to a raw food diet (raw food) – a food system that excludes the use of food that has been cooked. As the celebrity herself says, 75% of her menu is made up of raw foods. Demi believes that it is this kind of nutrition that helps her stay slim and vigorous, maintain physical and mental health. Basically, she eats fresh fruits and vegetables, but at the same time, meat remained in her diet, in contrast to the basic canons of raw food.
Despite the fact that Demi Moore limits herself in nutrition and monitors the quality and calorie content of food, she loves sweets very much and does not want to completely give up the treat that brings her pleasure. But Moore doesn’t pamper himself with high-calorie purchases, but eats natural and healthy desserts (for example, frozen cherry or other juice, apple pieces in peanut butter).
You need to eat 5 times a day in small portions. This will help keep you feeling full and avoid overeating (often due to long pauses between meals).
Let’s now delineate in more detail what you can eat when raw food.
– Fruit. If you want to lose weight as quickly as possible, focus on the non-starchy gifts of nature (apples, citrus fruits, etc.). Limit your banana consumption.
– Vegetables and various root vegetables. Various types of cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, beets are in special favor.
– Greens (fresh, dried, frozen): parsley, dill, celery, cilantro and their friends.
– Nuts: hazelnuts, walnuts, pine nuts, cashews.
– Stones: apricot kernels, coconut.
– Various cereals, legumes, seeds (it is better to use them sprouted).
– Seaweed: nori, kelp, wakame.
– Honey, bee pollen and other beekeeping foods.
– Vegetable oils (preferably cold pressed): flaxseed, olive, sesame, hemp and others.
– Mushrooms (raw and dried).
– Natural spices made from herbs, vegetables, herbs (no chemical impurities and additives).
As for drinking, the emphasis on raw food should be, like all people, on clean water without gas. You can also drink fruit, vegetable, berry juices. And it’s best to use freshly squeezed drinks (not store-bought). You can also prepare fruit water. For example, lemon liquid is very useful (in particular for metabolism), tasty and refreshing. For those who are losing weight, the drink will be just perfect after adding pieces of ginger root to it. You can add a little natural honey.
Demi Moore diet example for a week
Breakfast: a few tangerines; a slice of whole grain bread; a cup of rosehip broth.
Snack: a handful of prunes.
Lunch: salad of sprouted wheat, white cabbage, cucumbers, onions.
Afternoon snack: 30-40 g of seeds.
Dinner: pumpkin porridge interspersed with a small amount of nuts.
Breakfast: gooseberry and currant mix; Herb tea.
Snack: 5-6 pcs. age.
Lunch: tomato-cabbage salad with onions.
Afternoon snack: a glass of smoothies made from vegetables and various herbs.
Dinner: sprouted lentils and lettuce.
Breakfast: a handful of raspberries; tea.
Snack: a raw or baked apple and a couple of raisins.
Lunch: salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, white cabbage; a slice of whole grain bread.
Afternoon snack: a glass of freshly squeezed juice from any fruit.
Dinner: pea porridge; a couple of walnuts.
Breakfast: a glass of cocktail, which includes kiwi, banana, strawberries.
Snack: a handful of pumpkin seeds.
Afternoon snack: a couple of dates.
Dinner: 50-70 g of nut cheese; Herb tea.
Breakfast: oatmeal soaked with boiling water with mango pieces; strawberry guest; tea.
Snack: any nuts.
Lunch: salad of green peas, cabbage, bell pepper; sprouted lentils.
Afternoon snack: a couple of baked apples.
Dinner: 2 small vegetable cutlets; a cup of herbal tea.
Breakfast: grated apples with honey and raisins.
Snack: 3-4 walnuts.
Lunch: carrot cutlet and a handful of sprouted chickpeas.
Afternoon snack: salad of cucumbers, fresh cabbage and various greens.
Dinner: banana with apple, raisins and a little honey.
Breakfast: orange and kiwi salad; a cup of tea.
Snack: 50 g of walnuts or other nuts.
Lunch: salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper; a couple of tablespoons of green buckwheat.
Afternoon snack: 50 g of any dried fruit.
Dinner: a slice of whole grain bread and a cocktail of tomatoes, basil, parsley, avocado.
Contraindications to the Demi Moore diet
- This diet is contraindicated in children and adolescents. Yet, despite the undoubted benefits of raw food eating, if you live according to its rules, a growing body may not have enough substances and components necessary for normal functioning.
- Also, you should not sit on the Moore method during periods of pregnancy, lactation, with an exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- It is highly advisable to first consult with a doctor, especially if you are going to switch to raw food for a long time.
The virtues of the Demi Moore diet
- The advantages of the Demi Moore diet, and indeed raw food in general, include the following factors. When you follow the rules of such nutrition, excess weight quickly goes away. According to reviews, many people have managed to lose a significant amount of kilograms.
- This diet is suitable both for those who need to lose a little weight and for people who need significant body shaping. If the body weight is large, in just a month of such a diet, you can lose 15-20 kilograms of excess weight.
- Eating raw helps you enjoy the foods you eat. Eating fresh fruits, berries, vegetables, nuts, you seem to rediscover the taste of this food. If after this you try, for example, fried potatoes, convenience foods or store sweets, they will seem overly fat to you. Raw eating instills healthy eating habits.
- It is also good that you do not need to count calories or strictly monitor the amount of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the diet, weigh portions and engage in other burdensome red tape.
- A well-designed menu will help saturate the body with the maximum amount of nutrients and components. According to scientific statistics, the average resident of the post-Soviet space does not get about 40% of fiber every day to the daily norm, without which there will be no normal functioning of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and liver.
- There is no need to spend a lot of time preparing food, because it is usually consumed raw.
Disadvantages of the Demi Moore diet
- If you are used to eating animal foods and not giving up fast food and other fatty and sugary treats, switching to raw food can be problematic for you. Nutritionists recommend doing this gradually. You don’t need to enter all the changes at once. At first, instead of the usual cup of coffee for breakfast, you can drink a glass of a green cocktail, add a vegetable salad for lunch, instead of baking, eat some fruit or a handful of berries for dessert. Immediately give up the most fatty, fried and high-calorie foods, a little later – from bread and dairy foods, after a couple of days – from animal proteins (poultry, fish, meat, etc.). Recall that Moore herself eats meat from time to time. Whether you do this, decide for yourself.
- Some people believe that a raw food diet is just a panacea for many diseases and even old age. But it is worth noting that the first time you follow the rules of this nutritional method, you may look even older than your age. The body needs to get used to the new lifestyle in order to respond positively to you.
- In addition, excess weight is often lost with muscle mass. Probably, you will immediately face increased fatigue; energy will be less than before. Get ready for this.
- Another problem that raw foodists often face is the lack of vitamin B12. In this regard, it is better to take it in pills. In order to notice its deficiency in time, it is worth monitoring your health (in particular, donating blood for analysis).
Reapplying the Demi Moore diet
Adherents of raw food diet recommend sticking to its principles for life. But, again, everything is individual. Monitor your health, well-being and weight and decide for yourself how long you live according to the rules of raw food.