Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||116 kCal||1684 kCal||6.9%||5.9%||1452 g|
|Proteins||1.49 g||76 g||2%||1.7%||5101 g|
|Fats||0.14 g||56 g||0.3%||0.3%||40000 g|
|Carbohydrates||23.58 g||219 g||10.8%||9.3%||929 g|
|Alimentary fiber||3.9 g||20 g||19.5%||16.8%||513 g|
|Water||70.13 g||2273 g||3.1%||2.7%||3241 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||6 μg||900 μg||0.7%||0.6%||15000 g|
|beta Carotene||0.073 mg||5 mg||1.5%||1.3%||6849 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.095 mg||1.5 mg||6.3%||5.4%||1579 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.028 mg||1.8 mg||1.6%||1.4%||6429 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||16.2 mg||500 mg||3.2%||2.8%||3086 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.311 mg||5 mg||6.2%||5.3%||1608 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.228 mg||2 mg||11.4%||9.8%||877 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||16 μg||400 μg||4%||3.4%||2500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||12.1 mg||90 mg||13.4%||11.6%||744 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.34 mg||15 mg||2.3%||2%||4412 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||2.3 μg||120 μg||1.9%||1.6%||5217 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.552 mg||20 mg||2.8%||2.4%||3623 g|
|Potassium, K||670 mg||2500 mg||26.8%||23.1%||373 g|
|Calcium, Ca||14 mg||1000 mg||1.4%||1.2%||7143 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||18 mg||400 mg||4.5%||3.9%||2222 g|
|Sodium, Na||8 mg||1300 mg||0.6%||0.5%||16250 g|
|Sulfur, S||14.9 mg||1000 mg||1.5%||1.3%||6711 g|
|Phosphorus, P||49 mg||800 mg||6.1%||5.3%||1633 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.52 mg||18 mg||2.9%||2.5%||3462 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.371 mg||2 mg||18.6%||16%||539 g|
|Copper, Cu||152 μg||1000 μg||15.2%||13.1%||658 g|
|Selenium, Se||0.7 μg||55 μg||1.3%||1.1%||7857 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.2 mg||12 mg||1.7%||1.5%||6000 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.49 g||max 100 г|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.124 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.033 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.151 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||0.176 g||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.029 g||max 18.7 г|
|16: 0 Palmitic||0.027 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.003 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.005 g||min 16.8 г|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||0.005 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.06 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||0.5%||0.4%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||0.05 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.009 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.009 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||1%||0.9%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.05 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||1.1%||0.9%|
The energy value is 116 kcal.
- cup, cubes = 136 g (157.8 kCal)
- 0,5 cup, cubes = 68 g (78.9 kCal)
Yams, boiled or baked, no salt rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B6 – 11,4%, vitamin C – 13,4%, potassium – 26,8%, manganese – 18,6%, copper – 15,2%
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
Tags: calorie content 116 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful for Yams, boiled or baked, without salt, calories, nutrients, useful properties for Yams, boiled or baked, without salt