Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||124 kcal||1684 kcal||7.4%||6%||1358 g|
|Proteins||9.13 g||76 g||12%||9.7%||832 g|
|Fats||0.09 g||56 g||0.2%||0.2%||62222 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.11 g||219 g||6%||4.8%||1670 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.3 g||20 g||46.5%||37.5%||215 g|
|Water||66.93 g||2273 g||2.9%||2.3%||3396 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.129 mg||1.5 mg||8.6%||6.9%||1163 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.062 mg||1.8 mg||3.4%||2.7%||2903 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||0.219 mg||5 mg||4.4%||3.5%||2283 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.104 mg||2 mg||5.2%||4.2%||1923|
|Vitamin B9, folates||74 µg||400 mcg||18.5%||14.9%||541 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||1.2 mg||90 mg||1.3%||1%||7500 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||0.54 mg||20 mg||2.7%||2.2%||3704 g|
|Potassium, K||419 mg||2500 mg||16.8%||13.5%||597 g|
|Calcium, Ca||66 mg||1000 mg||6.6%||5.3%||1515 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||48 mg||400 mg||12%||9.7%||833 g|
|Sodium, Na||4 mg||1300 mg||0.3%||0.2%||32500 g|
|Sulfur, S||91.3 mg||1000 mg||9.1%||7.3%||1095 g|
|Phosphorus, P||137 mg||800 mg||17.1%||13.8%||584 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.98 mg||18 mg||16.6%||13.4%||604 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.318 mg||2 mg||15.9%||12.8%||629 g|
|Copper, Cu||289 µg||1000 mcg||28.9%||23.3%||346 g|
|Selenium, Se||1.2 µg||55 mcg||2.2%||1.8%||4583 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.86 mg||12 mg||7.2%||5.8%||1395|
|Essential amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||1.105 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||1.392 g||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.014 g||max 18.7 g|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.012 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.002 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.007 g||min 16.8 g|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.007 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.052 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||0.5%||0.4%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.02 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.032 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.032 g||from 0.9 to 3.7 g||3.6%||2.9%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.02 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||0.4%||0.3%|
🚀More on topic: Calorie content Food baking powder, tartar (mixture of potassium tartrate E336i with potassium bitartrate E336ii). Chemical composition and nutritional value.
The energy value is 124 kcal.
- cup = 177 g (219.5 kcal)
Red kidney beans, California, Mature, boiled, without EXT. salt is rich in such vitamins and minerals as vitamin B9 is 18.5 %, potassium – 16,8 %, magnesium – 12 %, phosphorus – 17,1 %, iron – 16,6 %, manganese – 15,9 %, copper – 28,9 %
- Vitamin B9 as a coenzyme involved in the metabolism of nucleic and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, resulting in inhibition of growth and cell division, especially in a fast-proliferous tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Inadequate intake of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations, and child developmental disorders. Shown the strong Association between levels of folate, homocysteine and risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect for membranes, is essential for maintaining homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Deficiency of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, increase the risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is included with different functions of proteins, including enzymes. Involved in the transport of electrons, oxygen, allows the flow of redox reactions and the activation of peroxidation. Inadequate intake leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobinaemia atonia of skeletal muscles, fatigue, cardiomyopathy, chronic atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
🚀More on topic: Calorie content Guanabana nectar, canned. Chemical composition and nutritional value.
A complete directory of most useful foods you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 124 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals than helpful Beans red kidney, California, Mature, boiled, without EXT. salt, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of red kidney Beans, California, Mature, boiled, without EXT. salt