- 800 calorie diet requirements
- 800 diet menu calories
- Example of the classic diet “800 calories” for 10 days
- Example of an 800 calorie protein-carbohydrate diet
- Protein menu
- Carbohydrate menu
- Contraindications to the 800 calorie diet
- Benefits of the 800 Calorie Diet
- Disadvantages of the 800 calorie diet
- Re-dieting 800 calories
Losing weight up to 6 kg in 10 days.
The average daily calorie content is 800 Kcal.
Low-calorie weight loss programs are popular among diets. And it is not surprising, because a decrease in the calorie content of food consumed for sure, in the absence of serious problems with metabolism, stimulates weight loss.
Diet “800 calories” in a week can easily rid your body of three to five unnecessary pounds. What must be observed for the most comfortable and effective weight loss?
800 calorie diet requirements
One of the low calorie food options is classic diet – simply assumes a decrease in daily calorie intake to 800 units. Here you can choose foods at your discretion. Of course, it is better to give preference to healthy and low-fat foods. If you consume a lot of sweet and starchy foods (which, in general, is not prohibited by the method), you run the risk of experiencing a feeling of hunger, because the volume of food will be small. In this case, the body will definitely feel the lack of components necessary for the full functioning of it.
The second option is low-calorie – protein-carbohydrate diet – more “cunning”. In this case, you need to not only eat 800 calories, but also apply protein-carbohydrate alternation of days, which will help you lose weight even faster and more efficiently. Playing with proteins and carbohydrates will lower the body’s chances of going into economy mode, fearing the onset of hunger times. Experienced dieters know that with the onset of such a regime, the body does not want to part with the weight, or it does it extremely slowly and reluctantly.
The main requirement of the diet is that one day you need to eat the right carbohydrate food, and the next day, foods containing proteins. But dinner, in any case, should remain protein, even on days when we give the palm to carbohydrates. A low-fat protein meal allows the body to replenish its amino acid reserve. It promotes more efficient burning of fat reserves, restoration of muscle mass, skin, faster hair growth and stronger nails. As you can see, such eating behavior contributes not only to early weight loss, but also to an improvement in appearance. Note also that protein foods saturate for a longer period than foods rich in carbohydrates. Therefore, it will be easier for you to fall asleep, and the hunger will not be very acute (which is especially important with such a low-calorie diet).
On protein days, low-fat or low-fat milk and sour milk, chicken eggs, meat and fish of low-fat varieties, various seafood, non-starchy vegetables are allowed for consumption (that is, we try not to eat potatoes, carrots, beets). On carbohydrate days, meals are based on cereals, any vegetables, fruits and berries. All foods should be eaten raw, boiled or steamed. It is forbidden to use any fats on this diet.
Eat during the protein-carbohydrate diet “800 calories” should be three times a day. The largest number of energy units should be consumed at lunchtime (300 calories), and at breakfast and dinner – eat no more than 250 calories. A pleasant bonus from nutritionists for lovers of noble drinks is the permission to consume a glass of dry grape wine a day.
It is recommended to observe any version of this technique no longer than two weeks. During this time, weight loss is an average of 7-8 kilograms. Once a week, it is allowed to “rest” and increase the calorie content of the daily diet to 1200 units. No matter how comfortable and good you lose weight on the 800 calorie diet, if you want to lose more weight, it’s better to do it after a break. The diet is significantly reduced, and the body does not need such a long test.
Example of the classic diet “800 calories” for 10 days
Breakfast: oatmeal, cooked in water (100 g ready-made).
Lunch: boiled chicken egg; 200 g of grated fresh carrots; seagulls with 1 tsp. natural honey.
Snack: 40 gram muesli bar.
Dinner: apple; low-fat milk or kefir (200 ml).
Breakfast: banana and apple salad.
Lunch: salad of boiled chicken eggs and 100 g of tofu.
Afternoon snack: 30 g of peanuts.
Dinner: low fat cottage cheese (100 g) with honey (up to 2 tsp).
Breakfast: 50 g of boiled buckwheat and 100 g of raspberries.
Lunch: rye bread (100 g) and a chicken egg.
Afternoon snack: apple baked with honey and a glass of low-fat milk.
Dinner: salad in which we include white cabbage (100 g) and a small apple.
Breakfast: oatmeal (100 g) with honey or jam (1 tsp).
Lunch: 100 g of steam cod.
Afternoon snack: half a large grapefruit.
Dinner: salad of 50 g of seaweed, half a boiled chicken egg and 1 tsp. sour cream of minimum fat content.
Breakfast: an omelet containing 2 chicken eggs and a little low-fat milk.
Lunch: a piece of boiled chicken breast (up to 200 g).
Afternoon snack: a cup of cocoa with milk and one oatmeal cookie.
Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese (100 g) with honey (2 tsp).
Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese (100 g) with one apple; a cup of unsweetened tea or coffee.
Lunch: bowl (about 250 ml) of unfried vegetable soup; 100 g of steamed fish; fresh tomato and greens sprinkled with lemon juice.
Afternoon snack: 200 ml of kefir.
Dinner: about 250 g of vegetables.
Breakfast: a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal with 1 tsp. honey and pieces of fruit; a cup of tea / coffee without sugar.
Lunch: buckwheat (150 g); 200 g of vegetable salad (we do not use potatoes); tea / coffee with milk.
Afternoon snack: orange; low-fat kefir (200 ml).
Dinner: fresh / boiled / steamed vegetables; boiled chicken egg and a glass of skim milk or kefir.
Breakfast: 2 eggs; half a cup of empty yogurt; tea / coffee without additives.
Lunch: vegetable stew (200 g); boiled chicken fillet (100 g); tomato juice (200 ml).
Afternoon snack: 150 g salad from any non-starchy vegetables.
Dinner: a piece of boiled or baked fish fillet (100 g); 200 g of boiled / steamed vegetables (potatoes are not allowed); a glass of kefir.
Breakfast: salad (we use pear, peach and a small banana), seasoned with yogurt; tea / coffee without sugar.
Lunch: boiled potatoes (200 g); cucumber and tomato salad, you can add 1 tsp. sour cream of minimum fat content; banana.
Afternoon snack: a couple of fresh cucumbers; a cup of unsweetened tea / coffee.
Dinner: salad of 300 g of non-starchy vegetables; boiled egg and a glass of low-fat milk or kefir.
Breakfast: 150 g empty yogurt; Tea coffee.
Lunch: 100 g of cooked veal or other lean meat; 150 g of zucchini and cauliflower stewed.
Afternoon snack: kefir (about 200 ml).
Dinner: 150 g of any boiled seafood; unsweetened tea.
Example of an 800 calorie protein-carbohydrate diet
Choose one option.
– low-fat curd (100 g) with a tablespoon of sour cream of minimum fat content and a cup of tea or coffee (you can add a small amount of skim milk to the drink);
– boiled eggs (2 pcs.); tea / coffee with milk.
– 200 g stew of non-starchy vegetables; 140-150 g cooked skinless chicken fillet;
– 250 ml soup (without frying) from vegetables and chicken fillet;
– 2 boiled eggs, salad of bell pepper, cucumber and tomato (we use 1 piece of each vegetable), lightly seasoned with low-fat sour cream or natural yogurt.
– non-starchy vegetable salad (300 g); boiled egg; low-fat kefir or milk (glass);
– 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese and 200 ml of the same kefir (you can add 0,5 tsp of honey or jam to dinner);
– boiled beef fillet (100 g), 300 g of non-starchy vegetables, a glass of low-fat milk or kefir;
– 150 g of cooked fish fillet or the same amount of seafood.
– 40 g of oatmeal, cooked in water (you can add 100 ml of low-fat milk or one small apple); tea or coffee;
– peach, banana and pear salad with low-fat yogurt dressing, coffee or tea.
– 200 g boiled potatoes, cucumber, tomato and bell pepper salad with 1 tbsp. l. sour cream of minimum fat content;
– 3 tbsp. l. buckwheat, 200 g of any non-starchy vegetables and one fruit (except for a banana).
Dinners: choose any dinner from the protein menu.
Contraindications to the 800 calorie diet
- Contraindications for compliance with a low-calorie diet are pregnancy and lactation, chronic diseases during an exacerbation.
- Also, it is impossible to sit on the “800 calories” method of losing weight during viral and other diseases accompanied by weakness, and soon after surgery.
- Nutritionists note that a diet with such an extreme decrease in caloric intake can provoke metabolic disorders in adolescents, and for women over 40, on the contrary, become useful.
- It is highly advisable to consult a doctor before starting to follow the dietary rules.
Benefits of the 800 Calorie Diet
- The 800 calorie diet allows you to keep your favorite foods on the menu, you just need to reduce their volumes. If nutrition is properly organized, the body will not be deprived of vital components and will be able to function normally during the period of weight loss.
- You can create a diet based on your own taste preferences. There is no need to stick to a strictly prescribed menu.
- By following a diet, you can play sports, the body will have the necessary amount of energy for exercise. A sufficient protein content in the menu will tone the muscles, prevent them from friability and flabbiness when losing weight.
- The carbohydrates that enter the body nourish the brain, they will save you from apathy, irritability and other possible unpleasant side effects of diets.
- Food containing plant fiber will fill the stomach and prevent hunger cravings.
- Dairy foods will add calcium.
- A protein-carbohydrate diet helps to avoid the plateau effect, in which the body begins to accumulate fat reserves, rather than burn them.
- A low-calorie diet will allow you to get the desired weight loss result in a short time.
Disadvantages of the 800 calorie diet
- The difficulty is usually the need to count calories and weigh portions.
- Also, food at guests and catering establishments can become a problem, where the calorie content of food can be assessed by eye with a tangible error.
- Do not exceed the allowed periods of adherence to the diet, otherwise problems with the well-being and health of the body may arise.
Re-dieting 800 calories
You can repeat the 800 calorie diet course, if you want to lose weight more, you can after two to three months.