Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||39 kcal||1684 kcal||2.3%||5.9%||4318 g|
|Proteins||3.45 g||76 g||4.5%||11.5%||2203 g|
|Fats||0.35 g||56 g||0.6%||1.5%||16000 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.08 g||219 g||1.9%||4.9%||5368 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||20 g||18%||46.2%||556 g|
|Water||87.74 g||2273 g||3.9%||10%||2591 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.099 mg||1.5 mg||6.6%||16.9%||1515 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.274 mg||1.8 mg||15.2%||39%||657 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||59.4 mg||500 mg||11.9%||30.5%||842 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||1.36 mg||5 mg||27.2%||69.7%||368 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.174 mg||2 mg||8.7%||22.3%||1149 g|
|Vitamin B9, folates||14 µg||400 mcg||3.5%||9%||2857 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.5 µg||10 µg||5%||12.8%||2000|
|Vitamin D2, ergocalciferol||0.5 µg||~|
|Vitamin PP, ne||3.87 mg||20 mg||19.4%||49.7%||517 g|
|Potassium, K||326 mg||2500 mg||13%||33.3%||767 g|
|Calcium, Ca||2 mg||1000 mg||0.2%||0.5%||50000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||19 mg||400 mg||4.8%||12.3%||2105|
|Sodium, Na||5 mg||1300 mg||0.4%||1%||26000 g|
|Sulfur, S||34.5 mg||1000 mg||3.5%||9%||2899 g|
|Phosphorus, P||111 mg||800 mg||13.9%||35.6%||721 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.53 mg||18 mg||2.9%||7.4%||3396 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.223 mg||2 mg||11.2%||28.7%||897 g|
|Copper, Cu||163 µg||1000 mcg||16.3%||41.8%||613 g|
|Selenium, Se||6.3 µg||55 mcg||11.5%||29.5%||873 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.96 mg||12 mg||8%||20.5%||1250 g|
|Mono and disaccharides (sugars)||0.3 g||max 100 g|
|Glucose (dextrose)||0.3 g||~|
|Essential amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.296 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||0.67 g||~|
|The Sterol (sterols)|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.032 g||max 18.7 g|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.032 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.152 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||1.4%||3.6%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.152 g||~|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.152 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||3.2%||8.2%|
The energy value is 39 kcal.
- cup sliced = 97 g (37.8 kcal)
- whole piece = 19 g (7.4 kcal)
- cup whole = 89 g (34.7 kcal)
Shiitake mushroom stir (stir fry) rich in such vitamins and minerals as vitamin B2 – 15,2 %, choline is 11.9 %, vitamin B5 – 27,2 %, vitamin PP – 19,4 %, potassium – 13 %, phosphorus – 13,9 %, manganese – 11,2 %, copper – 16,3 %, selenium – 11,5 %
- Vitamin B2 is involved in redox reactions, contributes to the susceptibility of the colors of the visual analyzer and the dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the health of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Choline is part of lecithin that plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of several hormones, hemoglobin, and promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the gut, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of Pantothenic acid can lead to skin lesions and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin PP is involved in redox reactions and energy metabolism. Insufficient intake of vitamin accompanied by a disturbance of the normal condition of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to the Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformity of the joints, spine, and extremities), disease Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
A complete directory of most useful products you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 39 kcal, the chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals than helpful Shiitake mushroom stir (stir-fry), calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Shiitake mushroom stir (stir-fry)