Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||22 kcal||1684 kcal||1.3%||5.9%||7655 g|
|Proteins||2.5 g||76 g||3.3%||15%||3040 g|
|Fats||0.1 g||56 g||0.2%||0.9%||56000 g|
|Carbohydrates||3.7 g||219 g||1.7%||7.7%||5919 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||20 g||3%||13.6%||3333 g|
|Water||92.12 g||2273 g||4.1%||18.6%||2467 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.095 mg||1.5 mg||6.3%||28.6%||1579 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.49 mg||1.8 mg||27.2%||123.6%||367 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||22.1 mg||500 mg||4.4%||20%||2262 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||1.5 mg||5 mg||30%||136.4%||333 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.11 mg||2 mg||5.5%||25%||1818|
|Vitamin B9, folates||28 µg||400 mcg||7%||31.8%||1429 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.1 µg||3 mg||3.3%||15%||3000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||31.9 µg||10 µg||319%||1450%||31 g|
|Vitamin D2, ergocalciferol||31.9 µg||~|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.01 mg||15 mg||0.1%||0.5%||150000 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||3.8 mg||20 mg||19%||86.4%||526 g|
|Potassium, K||448 mg||2500 mg||17.9%||81.4%||558 g|
|Calcium, Ca||18 mg||1000 mg||1.8%||8.2%||5556 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||9 mg||400 mg||2.3%||10.5%||4444 g|
|Sodium, Na||6 mg||1300 mg||0.5%||2.3%||21667 g|
|Sulfur, S||25 mg||1000 mg||2.5%||11.4%||4000 g|
|Phosphorus, P||120 mg||800 mg||15%||68.2%||667 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.4 mg||18 mg||2.2%||10%||4500 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.142 mg||2 mg||7.1%||32.3%||1408 g|
|Copper, Cu||500 mcg||1000 mcg||50%||227.3%||200 g|
|Selenium, Se||26 µg||55 mcg||47.3%||215%||212 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.1 mg||12 mg||9.2%||41.8%||1091 g|
|Mono and disaccharides (sugars)||1.72 g||max 100 g|
|The Sterol (sterols)|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.014 g||max 18.7 g|
|12:0 Lauric||0.001 g||~|
|14:0 Myristic||0.001 g||~|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.007 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.002 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.002 g||min 16.8 g|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.002 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.042 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||0.4%||1.8%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.04 g||~|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.04 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||0.9%||4.1%|
The energy value is 22 kcal.
Mushrooms, grown under ultraviolet light, rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin B2 – 27,2 %, vitamin B5 – 30 %, vitamin D – 319 %, vitamin PP – 19 %, potassium – 17,9 %, phosphorus – 15 %, copper – 50 %, selenium – 47,3 %
- Vitamin B2 is involved in redox reactions, contributes to the susceptibility of the colors of the visual analyzer and the dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the health of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of several hormones, hemoglobin, and promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the gut, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of Pantothenic acid can lead to skin lesions and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D maintains the homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, and performs the processes of mineralization of bone tissue. Vitamin D deficiency leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in the bones, increasing bone demineralization, which leads to increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin PP is involved in redox reactions and energy metabolism. Insufficient intake of vitamin accompanied by a disturbance of the normal condition of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to the Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformity of the joints, spine, and extremities), disease Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
A complete directory of most useful products you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 22 cal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals than the useful Mushrooms, grown under ultraviolet light, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Mushrooms grown under ultraviolet light