How long to cook a raincoat?
Boil mushrooms raincoats for 15 minutes.
Mushroom soup with raincoats
What you need for raincoat soup
Raincoats – 400 grams
Chicken broth – 3 liters
Potatoes – 4 medium
Vermicelli – 50 grams
Bow – 1 head
Butter – 50 grams
Dill and parsley – a few twigs
Salt, pepper – to taste
How to make raincoat soup
1. Put a saucepan with 3 liters of chicken stock over the fire.
2. Select and rinse raincoats, cut into large cubes (leave small raincoats intact).
3. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut into cubes.
4. Add the potatoes to the broth.
5. Peel, chop and sauté the onion in butter.
6. Add raincoats and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Put raincoats and onions, as well as noodles in the broth, add salt and pepper.
8. Cook for 5 minutes under the lid, turn off the heat and leave for another 5 minutes.
9. Serve raincoat soup with chopped herbs.
How to pickle raincoats
Salt – a tablespoon
Vinegar – 5 tablespoons of vinegar 6%
Sugar – a tablespoon
Black peppercorns – 6 peas
Cloves – 2 pieces
Umbrellas of dill – 3-4 umbrellas
Garlic – 3 cloves
How to make pickled raincoats
1. Sort out the mushrooms, peel and boil.
2. Add salt, sugar and seasonings and boil for 10 minutes, add vinegar.
3. Place the mushrooms in jars, pour over the marinade and close.
Fun facts about raincoats
– Skin is removed from smooth raincoats, it is not necessary from hedgehogs.
– Only white young raincoats are eaten.
– If the leg of the raincoat is yellow, such a raincoat is not suitable for food.
– Raincoat season runs from May to November.