- Put it in the correct order
- Making non-rhythmic, unconscious and awkward movements this
- The sclera is as to the vitreous as the cerebral cortex is to
- If adrenaline is the adrenal glands, then insulin is
- A certain part of the human digestive system may associate with
- Which name does not match the others
- Which word suits these two: sushi, drums
- If we subtract the thoracic vertebrae from the cervical vertebrae, they will come out
- What can we find in the eye?
- You can pass it and also swim across it. It is about
- Which condition does not exist?
- Our Country is to the Vatican as a femur to
We present another test of knowledge in the field of medicine. However, this time the questions are formulated in a not very obvious, sometimes very twisted way. 12 points to get. How many of them will you be able to pick up? Check!