Lemon is one of the healthiest fruits in the world – it is widely available, contains many vitamins, boosts immunity, is pleasant to the taste, and has a wide application in cooking. Here are all the reasons you can also use lemon in your daily diet year-round.
– Of course, it is primarily the antioxidant vitamin C and pectin, essential oils, bioflavonoids, Riboflavin, organic acids, thiamin, vitamin D, vitamin A, B2 and B1, rutin (vitamin P). The lemon seeds contain fatty oil and limonin. The fragrant smell of the lemon adds the essential oil, which contains in its components.
– Lemon contains substances that increase the level of citrate in the body, thereby preventing kidney stones.
– Lemon with honey soothes a sore throat that acts as a febrifuge and improves the immune system during colds.
– Lemon is rich in pectin, which activates the metabolism and helps to part with excess weight.
– High content of vitamin C of the lemon makes it an even real energy drink – water with lemon juice helps to Wake up in the morning is much more effective than caffeinated beverages.
Lemon juice perfectly relieves the itching and redness of insect bites. It will have anti-inflammatory action – apply the juice to the affected area.
Use lemon juice to stimulate metabolism, increase the metabolic rate, and is useful not only for weight loss but also for normal digestion.
Lemon juice prevents the cells from growing and connecting with pathologies, so the lemon is considered an excellent preventive tool in cancer.
– Lemon stimulates the production of enzymes and digestive juices, so the body can better absorb calcium and iron.
– Lemon peel – the yellow part of it – can help relieve headaches and cramps. You should clean it from the white part and attach it to the wet side’s temporal region for 15 minutes.
– Effective use of lemon in convulsive syndrome – for the soles of the feet smeared with lemon juice and put on socks. This procedure is repeated every morning and evening for 2 weeks.
Harm of lemon
– Even though lemon can help relieve inflammation in the mouth, you must be very careful as lemon juice destroys the enamel.
– Lemon belongs to the group of foods that can cause an allergic reaction.
– Lemon is contraindicated for use on an empty stomach, especially for those who suffer from disorders of the organs of digestion and acidity.