Chlorella is a popular “super,” nutritious algae that promise to eliminate many health problems. What are the advantages of Chlorella, and why is it worth including in your diet?
To bring maximum benefit, Chlorella must be grown in sterile conditions, eliminating the toxic substances, which are harmful to our body. Therefore, viridian algae in-home life-threatening – such Chlorella probably will contain nitrates and decay foods formed during the cultivation of this crop.
Nutritional value of Chlorella
- No wonder she is listed superfood – it records a large number of nutrients—60% Chlorella protein, which contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Chlorella is a source of iron; you can get up to 40 percent of this important item’s daily value. Also, this algae contains a lot of vitamin C, which AIDS iron absorption.
- Chlorella is a magnesium source, zinc, calcium, potassium, folic acid, and vitamins of group B. 3 grams of algae – 100 mg omega-3.
- Chlorella is very high in fiber, which helps the intestines.
How to use
Chlorella is sold in several forms — in the form of a green powder, tablets, and drinks. They are easy to find in specialized HLS-shops or to order online. Fans superflow most often used powder Chlorella as a useful Supplement to the food. You can add the powder to muesli, smoothies-bowl, cereals, smoothies, yogurt, and granola. By themselves, the algae have virtually no taste and odor so that they won’t ruin the taste of your favorite food and drinks.
The benefits of Chlorella
- Due to its ability to absorb toxic substances, Chlorella helps our body eliminate hazardous elements. For example, dioxin, which inevitably goes to the stomach with fatty foods.
- Chlorella significantly increases the activity of immune cells, which is very important in a time of persistent and chronic diseases.
- Chlorella helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and reduce blood pressure.
- It contains antioxidant substances that help in the fight against chronic diseases. These algae help in the treatment of diabetes, cancer, atherosclerosis, diseases of the kidneys.
- Chlorella has a beneficial effect on the heart. Thereby causing blood pressure to normal.
- The use of Chlorella reduces high blood sugar levels, preventing them from falling below normal.
Contraindications to use of Chlorella
- Chlorella contains large amounts of potassium and is, therefore, contraindicated for high blood clotting people.
- It would help if you also were caring for those whose body is immune to iodine.
- During pregnancy and lactation, Chlorella can be used only after consultation with your doctor.