What is ubtan?
Ubtans are called natural remedies, consisting of medicinal plants crushed to a state of powder, some types of flour, clay, spices and essential oils. Ubtan is so gentle on the skin that it is ideal for daily washing and washing the body for both adults and children:
– tells Anna Kiselyova. –
Ubtan has an impressive list of advantages over other skin care products:
1. The composition simultaneously cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes the dermis without disturbing its natural pH balance.
2. Ubtan does not leave a feeling of tightness and dryness after application.
3. Regulates secretion production in the sebaceous glands, thanks to which it effectively fights acne and various rashes.
4. It is a soft scrub, but it does not injure the skin surface, while maintaining the peeling effect.
5. Returns a healthy and well-groomed appearance to the skin of the face and body, improves the tone and structure of the surface of the dermis.
6. Able to reduce the visibility of various scars and stretch marks.
Ubtanica’s ubtan formulations are based on Ayurvedic principles, with ingredients that are safe and hypoallergenic for European skin types. The composition of the products included medicinal plants and herbs of the Crimea, freshly ground flour and high-quality essential oils produced in Germany. Ubtan components are completely safe to use, which is confirmed by clinical trial protocols and a certificate of conformity of the Eurasian Economic Union.
One bag of ubtan is enough for a family of 5 for a long time – this is especially convenient when traveling, on a long trip. The packaging will take up very little space in a suitcase, but you can be sure that the whole family will use an effective, natural and familiar face wash and body wash!
How to use ubtan?
Ubtanica produces truly universal products – the same composition can be used both for the face and for the body. There are several options for using a dry composition diluted with a small amount of water at once:
· Cleanser (the composition is mixed with water directly in the palm of your hand, applied to the skin of the face, washed off)
· Moisturizing Mask (for this, the composition is left on the face for 5-7 minutes, then washed off)
· Shower cleanser (ubtan is an ideal replacement for soap and shower gel)
· Wraps (used not only at home, but also in professional skin care – in SPA-salons, health centers)
– – tells Anna Kiselyova. –
Wide selection from Ubtanica
In the Ubtanica line today there are 7 options for ubtans, 5 of which are designed for face and body care, depending on the condition of the skin:
· Ubtan “Lavender”
Removes toxins from the skin, has an antiseptic and regenerating effect.
· Ubtan “Coconut”
Moisturizes, tones, gives the skin elasticity and firmness.
· Ubtan “Orange”
Moisturizes and protects the skin, has an anti-cellulite effect.
· Ubtan “Mint”
Heals the skin, smoothes wrinkles and improves complexion.
· Ubtan “Eucalyptus”
It has a bactericidal, antiseptic and antiviral effect.
Ubtanica also offers two types of dentifrices – Mint and Clove ubtans. In fact, it is a natural tooth powder that is easy to use even for children.
Order natural dry cosmetics from the company Ubtanicaavailable in the online store Any questions, including on cooperation, can be asked by phone: +7 (978) 300-10-30 (Viber/WhatsApp).