Ingredients Shanezhki liquid with eggs
|wheat flour, premium||6200.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||39.0 (piece)|
|table salt||92.0 (gram)|
|sunflower oil||16.0 (gram)|
|powdered sugar||600.0 (gram)|
The dough is prepared in a safe way. Pre-diluted in warm water and strained yeast, sugar, eggs, salt are placed in water heated to a temperature of 35-40 ° C, sifted flour is added and the dough is kneaded until a homogeneous consistency. The container is closed with a lid and placed for 3-4 hours for fermentation in a room with a temperature of 35-40 ° C. During fermentation, the dough is kneaded 2-3 times. The finished dough is divided into pieces weighing 100 g and rolled into flat cakes 10 mm thick. Cakes are placed on a pastry sheet oiled with vegetable oil and set for proofing. Hard-boiled eggs are chopped, combined with sour cream and mixed. Before baking, the surface of the cakes is greased with an egg-sour cream mixture and baked at a temperature of 230-240 ° C for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle the finished shanezhki with refined powder.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||239.8 kCal||1684 kCal||14.2%||5.9%||702 g|
|Proteins||9.1 g||76 g||12%||5%||835 g|
|Fats||4 g||56 g||7.1%||3%||1400 g|
|Carbohydrates||44.7 g||219 g||20.4%||8.5%||490 g|
|organic acids||37.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1.1 g||20 g||5.5%||2.3%||1818 g|
|Water||55.7 g||2273 g||2.5%||1%||4081 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||70 μg||900 μg||7.8%||3.3%||1286 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.3 mg||1.5 mg||20%||8.3%||500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.4 mg||1.8 mg||22.2%||9.3%||450 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||79.8 mg||500 mg||16%||6.7%||627 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||4.2%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||2.1%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||26.6 μg||400 μg||6.7%||2.8%||1504 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.1 μg||3 μg||3.3%||1.4%||3000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.02 mg||90 mg||450000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.4 μg||10 μg||4%||1.7%||2500 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||1.8 mg||15 mg||12%||5%||833 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||5.6 μg||50 μg||11.2%||4.7%||893 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.4106 mg||20 mg||12.1%||5%||830 g|
|Potassium, K||95 mg||2500 mg||3.8%||1.6%||2632 g|
|Calcium, Ca||34.4 mg||1000 mg||3.4%||1.4%||2907 g|
|Silicon, Si||2.1 mg||30 mg||7%||2.9%||1429 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||10.9 mg||400 mg||2.7%||1.1%||3670 g|
|Sodium, Na||36 mg||1300 mg||2.8%||1.2%||3611 g|
|Sulfur, S||71.5 mg||1000 mg||7.2%||3%||1399 g|
|Phosphorus, P||90.9 mg||800 mg||11.4%||4.8%||880 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||611.6 mg||2300 mg||26.6%||11.1%||376 g|
|Aluminum, Al||545.3 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||19.2 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||46.7 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.2 mg||18 mg||6.7%||2.8%||1500 g|
|Iodine, I||4.9 μg||150 μg||3.3%||1.4%||3061 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.9 μg||10 μg||29%||12.1%||345 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.3865 mg||2 mg||19.3%||8%||517 g|
|Copper, Cu||77.2 μg||1000 μg||7.7%||3.2%||1295 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||9 μg||70 μg||12.9%||5.4%||778 g|
|Nickel, Ni||1.1 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||2.7 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||3.1 μg||55 μg||5.6%||2.3%||1774 g|
|Titan, you||5.7 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||22.4 μg||4000 μg||0.6%||0.3%||17857 g|
|Chrome, Cr||1.9 μg||50 μg||3.8%||1.6%||2632 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.6127 mg||12 mg||5.1%||2.1%||1959 g|
|Starch and dextrins||30.8 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.1 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||107.9 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 239,8 kcal.
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- 334 kCal
- 109 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 162 kCal
- 899 kCal
- 399 kCal