Ingredients Sauce mayonnaise with jelly (banquet)
|Jelly for meat or fish||600.0 (gram)|
Meat or fish jelly is dissolved to a liquid state, added to mayonnaise and whipped in the cold until a semi-thickened state. Sauce is used to decorate dishes from fish, meat, poultry, etc.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||374.5 kCal||1684 kCal||22.2%||5.9%||450 g|
|Proteins||13.5 g||76 g||17.8%||4.8%||563 g|
|Fats||35 g||56 g||62.5%||16.7%||160 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.5 g||219 g||0.7%||0.2%||14600 g|
|organic acids||0.6 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.1 g||20 g||0.5%||0.1%||20000 g|
|Water||65.9 g||2273 g||2.9%||0.8%||3449 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||3%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||0.7%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.5 mg||1.8 mg||27.8%||7.4%||360 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||8.9 mg||500 mg||1.8%||0.5%||5618 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.02 mg||5 mg||0.4%||0.1%||25000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.01 mg||2 mg||0.5%||0.1%||20000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||0.4 μg||400 μg||0.1%||100000 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.004 μg||3 μg||0.1%||75000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.2 mg||90 mg||0.2%||0.1%||45000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||15.3 mg||15 mg||102%||27.2%||98 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.4 μg||50 μg||0.8%||0.2%||12500 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||5.141 mg||20 mg||25.7%||6.9%||389 g|
|Potassium, K||226.9 mg||2500 mg||9.1%||2.4%||1102 g|
|Calcium, Ca||30.1 mg||1000 mg||3%||0.8%||3322 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||18 mg||400 mg||4.5%||1.2%||2222 g|
|Sodium, Na||312.9 mg||1300 mg||24.1%||6.4%||415 g|
|Sulfur, S||10.8 mg||1000 mg||1.1%||0.3%||9259 g|
|Phosphorus, P||151.4 mg||800 mg||18.9%||5%||528 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||10.2 mg||2300 mg||0.4%||0.1%||22549 g|
|Aluminum, Al||8.3 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||4.6 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||1.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.3 mg||18 mg||12.8%||3.4%||783 g|
|Iodine, I||4.5 μg||150 μg||3%||0.8%||3333 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.3%||10000 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.07 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0053 mg||2 mg||0.3%||0.1%||37736 g|
|Copper, Cu||4.7 μg||1000 μg||0.5%||0.1%||21277 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||0.4 μg||70 μg||0.6%||0.2%||17500 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.1 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||5.5 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||1 μg||4000 μg||400000 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.2 μg||50 μg||0.4%||0.1%||25000 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.0267 mg||12 mg||0.2%||0.1%||44944 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.05 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.2 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 374,5 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- 627 kCal