Ingredients Red main sauce
|Broth brown||1000.0 (gram)|
|animal fat||30.0 (gram)|
|wheat flour, premium||50.0 (gram)|
|tomato paste||200.0 (gram)|
|parsley root||27.0 (gram)|
Chopped onions, carrots, parsley are sautéed with fat, tomato puree is added and sautéing is continued for another 10-15 minutes. Chilled to 150-160 ° C flour broth is diluted with warm broth in a ratio of 4: 70, mixed thoroughly and introduced into boiling brown broth, then vegetables sautéed with tomato puree are added and boiled at low boil 80-1 min. At the end of cooking, add salt, sugar, black peppercorns, bay leaf. The sauce is filtered, rubbing boiled vegetables into it, and brought to a boil. Red basic sauce is used to prepare derivative sauces. When using it as an independent sauce, season with table margarine (4, 45, 60 g, respectively, for columns I, II, III). Serve sauce for dishes from cutlet mass, offal, sausages, sausages, boiled smoked meats.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||123.1 kCal||1684 kCal||7.3%||5.9%||1368 g|
|Proteins||9.9 g||76 g||13%||10.6%||768 g|
|Fats||5 g||56 g||8.9%||7.2%||1120 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.1 g||219 g||4.6%||3.7%||2168 g|
|organic acids||0.5 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.7 g||20 g||3.5%||2.8%||2857 g|
|Water||174.3 g||2273 g||7.7%||6.3%||1304 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||800 μg||900 μg||88.9%||72.2%||113 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.06 mg||1.5 mg||4%||3.2%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||13.6%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||2.3 mg||500 mg||0.5%||0.4%||21739 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.04 mg||5 mg||0.8%||0.6%||12500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.04 mg||2 mg||2%||1.6%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||2.9 μg||400 μg||0.7%||0.6%||13793 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||8.7 mg||90 mg||9.7%||7.9%||1034 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||1.1%||7500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.1 μg||50 μg||0.2%||0.2%||50000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||4.3434 mg||20 mg||21.7%||17.6%||460 g|
|Potassium, K||309.7 mg||2500 mg||12.4%||10.1%||807 g|
|Calcium, Ca||15 mg||1000 mg||1.5%||1.2%||6667 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.2 mg||30 mg||0.7%||0.6%||15000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||23.4 mg||400 mg||5.9%||4.8%||1709 g|
|Sodium, Na||30 mg||1300 mg||2.3%||1.9%||4333 g|
|Sulfur, S||6.3 mg||1000 mg||0.6%||0.5%||15873 g|
|Phosphorus, P||108.5 mg||800 mg||13.6%||11%||737 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||7.9 mg||2300 mg||0.3%||0.2%||29114 g|
|Aluminum, Al||93.1 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||28.7 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||13.3 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.1 mg||18 mg||11.7%||9.5%||857 g|
|Iodine, I||3.7 μg||150 μg||2.5%||2%||4054 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.5 μg||10 μg||5%||4.1%||2000 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.6 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0534 mg||2 mg||2.7%||2.2%||3745 g|
|Copper, Cu||15.4 μg||1000 μg||1.5%||1.2%||6494 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||2.4 μg||70 μg||3.4%||2.8%||2917 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.8 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||0.2 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||19.5 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.3 μg||55 μg||0.5%||0.4%||18333 g|
|Titan, you||0.5 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||7.4 μg||4000 μg||0.2%||0.2%||54054 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.5 μg||50 μg||1%||0.8%||10000 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.1034 mg||12 mg||0.9%||0.7%||11605 g|
|Starch and dextrins||3.3 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||4.4 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 123,1 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- 899 kCal
- 334 kCal
- 102 kCal
- 35 kCal
- 41 kCal
- 51 kCal
- 399 kCal